Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xfactor Discussion Thread 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

Best quote that ever left X-Factor:

"Yes, I wear pajamas!"

:D

Did anyone else notice the way Niall in One Direction copied what Harry was doing when Danni and Cheryl were giving their comments...? Kinda annoyed me , though I still love them!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Why do saturday's always go so slow?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

TV is going to be unreal tonight. 17:45- Glee 18:45- Take Me Out 19:45- X-Factor 22:00- Xtra Factor 23:15- American Pie.

I shouldn't be this excited, but I really really am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Can't wait for tonight, and for once I'll be watching it live so I'm not way behind the rest of ye! I think John, Rebecca, Belle Amie or Paige will go this week..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Did anyone else notice the way Niall in One Direction copied what Harry was doing when Danni and Cheryl were giving their comments...? Kinda annoyed me , though I still love them!

Thats coz Harrys just so cool Niall wants to be him, cant blame him either :) :P
    Nahh Id say he wanted to mess but he wasnt going to be the only one that did, but once He saw Harry playing around he did the same!

Cant wait for it tonight lads agus lassiesssss, though I always end up building it up and not loving it that much <.<

Oh Matt....:D

Matt and one direction :)<3 Cher just looked like a chav.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Wagner yet again murdered another 2 songs.

I laughed the whole way through Wagner's song....I just can't take that man seriously :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Wagner is a hero. Did you see how nervous Dermot looked when Wagner was clutching him after the performance!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I wish Louis would give Wagner a song he could actually sing. He has a good lower register; he should sing something classical.

Best performance of the night was Rebecca.

Wagner is a hero. Did you see how nervous Dermot looked when Wagner was clutching him after the performance!?

That was hilarious, it would be uncomfortable if Wagner didn't look so damn happy :D

Anyone notice that TreyC, Rebecca and Cher were all sporting Cheryl's hair colour? :P

Go on the TreyC.

I wish Louis would give Wagner a song he could actually sing. He has a good lower register; he should sing something classical.

Best performance of the night was Rebecca.

Really?
    I nearly fell asleep during her performance.

But then again, it's just not my taste.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Oh and Simon on about the dogs doing it on a news report. It was the single most cringey but genius and apt simile of the situation!

I wish Treyc would spell her name correctly.

I love Rebecca's voice, I just think it was too similar to what shes done the last 2 weeks, but I really love the tone of her voice..

And lads One Direction, Harry Styles... Words dont explain their awesomeness :)

Aidan, Matt and Katie through...happy out :D

Don't really care who goes...I think the judges will probably pick TreyC to stay, I'd prefer John.

I loved John :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'm glad they got rid of John over Treyc (ricidulous spelling of her name though), he was a very forgettable contestant. Thought Rebecca was really good last night.

• Advertisement

I thought Cheryl did really well! What a catchy song too!! :P

I thought Cheryl did really well! What a catchy song too!! :P

I heard it was prerecorded :P

I heard it was prerecorded :P

What really? That would be crap if it was. An awful quick time to get changed though! But it couldn't be prerecorded - why would they do that? I also wonder why Simon was sitting in Cheryl's seat, but that's not important!

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Redsquigy

OMG I can't believe that Louis said (in the ExtraFactor) he thinks that Matt will win but that Mary (who he mentors) will be in the final - What is was he thinking? This wont help Mary's confidence.:eek::(

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

Redsquigy wrote: »
    OMG I can't believe that Louis said (in the ExtraFactor) he thinks that Matt will win but that Mary (who he mentors) will be in the final - What is was he thinking? This wont help Mary's confidence.:eek::(

Louis Walsh actually comes across as the greatest conman of all time on X Factor. "I have ideas"; "I have tricks up my sleeve"; he'd have her singing older songs every week if he could. I honestly can't understand how he's been a judge for so long. John went last night because all his songs were too old too. Louis' an awful mentor (and I'd have no problem saying it to his face).

Agree with Wagner too, Louis is making a mockery of him.

wayhey wrote: »
    Agree with Wagner too, Louis is making a mockery of him.

Awh did Wagner say that? I never saw the Xtra Factor... Poor Wagner :(

I saw this on YouTube the other day, it has added fuel to my already passionate hatred of Cher

grrrrrr stop being so fake Cher :mad:

I agree with what Louis said about Simon only caring about One Direction, good on him for saying what everyone was thinking!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Well I for one love Louis Walsh. He's pretty much the only entertainment on the show this year. I think this series is extremely boring in comparison to other years. I don't get the whole Wagner thing. Do people genuinely like him or is he just being voted through to as a joke? He was desperate Saturday night and the week before. Like he's not even funny...

Also the tags on this are hilarious. Soccy and Deise, I'm going to credit ye with them. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭schnorkleborg

Theres so many fakes on it anyway. The only groups were manufactured by Simon, and Katie was already linked up with Sony BMG. I wish Mary had done a new song cos she cant keep rehashing old ones. That said its still one of my fav programmes on atm. I love Matt.:)

ohthebaby wrote: »
    Also the tags on this are hilarious. Soccy and Deise, I'm going to credit ye with them. :)

Pfffffftttt I have no idea what you're on about <.<

Damn Soccy I told you everyone would notice!! :P

• Advertisement

deise_girl wrote: »
    Pfffffftttt I have no idea what you're on about <.<

Damn Soccy I told you everyone would notice!! :P

Hey, I went clean for the first few tags.
    Then you played dirty (no dirty thoughts please!:P).
    So then I had to match fire with fire!

And ohthebaby, I dislike Wagner too.
    He is not like Jedward atal.
    Jedward were actually full of energy jumping around and stuff.
    Wagner is just a big smelly sweaty man with women dancing around him :P

Advertisement