Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xfactor Discussion Thread 2010

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

How many weeks are left in the series?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

How many weeks are left in the series?

Final is in 4 weeks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

deise_girl wrote: »
    Final is in 4 weeks :)

Wow...really? That's really close. I'll probably break down when it does end. My saturday nights will be empty and meaningless...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

He had one bad week. She's been consistently bad, and disliked by the public. He wasn't going to win, but Katie really should have gone home.

But, whatever, whats done is done. :)

He's had more than one bad week. He was crap last week too. His best performances were before the live show.

edit: If the final's in 4 weeks won't they have to get rid of an extra person one week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

That's sad

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭EverybodyLies

He's had more than one bad week. He was crap last week too. His best performances were before the live show.

edit: If the final's in 4 weeks won't they have to get rid of an extra person one week?

I meant with the voting. :)

How many are left now?

Wow...really? That's really close. I'll probably break down when it does end. My saturday nights will be empty and meaningless...
    Just Saturday nights? My life is spent refreshing the ITV website waiting for new One Direction videos, and then refreshing youtube until theyre on there... And then conversing about them and finding new stories and pictures, and waiting for them to tweet... >_< :P

It hasnt been said but Im expecting 5 to be in the final, with 2 going the Saturday..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭EverybodyLies

So who's everyone supporting now that Aiden's gone??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

EverybodyLies, I've been reading you as Neon-Circles the whole time. I was wondering when he started watching the xfactor..

I feel like the avatar police...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

EverybodyLies, I've been reading you as Neon-Circles the whole time. I was wondering when he started watching the xfactor..

I feel like the avatar police...:o

That happens with me and Pixie :p

One Direction were flawless last night! How old are they??

Boyband overload tonight. OMG. I died and went to teenage girl heaven.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

I've decided to vote for Wagner. Wagner FTW!!! How amazing would it be if he won?

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    That happens with me and Pixie :p

One Direction were flawless last night! How old are they??

Boyband overload tonight. OMG. I died and went to teenage girl heaven.

Harry is 16. Niall,liam and zain are 17 and louis is 18 :)

ihavequestions, it would be amazing if wagner won :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Hmm who to support now we're without Aiden...goos question. I always did like Katie, so even if it's an outrage that Aiden was kicked off instead of her, I think I'll continue to support her. I've also turned into quite the One Direction fangirl, so I'll be squealing for them too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

I'd like a ticket to the Matt Cardle guns show, please.

Cher, get the large boat. Her voice is so put on, it's irritating. And Imagine isn't even a Beatles song..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Cher has ruined Imagine :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I'd like a ticket to the Matt Cardle guns show, please.

Cher, get the large boat. Her voice is so put on, it's irritating. And Imagine isn't even a Beatles song..

BUT SHE'S SO PRETTY!<3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Eh guys. I may be almost twenty but those One Direction boys are hot. They were wearing suits! I love suits. I love them. They're so fun. Team One Direction!

ohthebaby wrote: »
    Eh guys. I may be almost twenty but those One Direction boys are hot. They were wearing suits! I love suits. I love them. They're so fun. Team One Direction!

You're like Soccy/Deise so! :P

One Direction
    All.Kinds.Of.Awesome.

But I dont really like that song :(
    But like nom nom nom
    And Harry singing, I mean the verse didnt really suit him, but wow.

Some dancing on Mary lads!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Rebecca: Meh. She was way too nervous. Her songs are always in the same range too. It's like hearing the same thing every week.

Mary: She was alright. Predictable again - belty, ending on a high note.

Cmonnnnn Wagner!

LOUIS SAY WAGNERS NAME RIGHT FFS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

I think I'm in love with Dermot - "could have gone worse", absolute legend of a man.

Katie's hair :O :O Just like Emma Watsons... Prob some kind of desperate attempt to subconsciously get Harry Potter fans to vote for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Katie's hair :O :O Just like Emma Watsons... Prob some kind of desperate attempt to subconsciously get Harry Potter fans to vote for her.

That was actually my first thought, trying to emulate Emma Watson. Even when she's trying to be original she's a copy of someone else. I feel a bit sorry for her because everyone hates her (myself included) but she shouldn't still be there. The judges sent Treyc home because they didn't think the public "connected" with her and yet everyone hates Katie and they insist on keeping her.

My first thought was Emma Watson too! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I couldn't stop rolling my eyes at it tonight.

Bitches getting rid of my Aiden, my muse, my flame.

One direction were so hot tonight but I was so disappointed with their performance tonight :(

PAIJE WAS AMAZING!!! :D

And wagner's comeback to cheryl about the papers was epic. **** YOU CHERYL!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

You will get used to it,no crime against liking Emma's hair and getting like it. And Katie had to cut it all off to get back the good condition.

• Advertisement

Advertisement