Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xfactor Discussion Thread 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Oh, Matt. Matt Matt Matt. Jesus, I'm IN LOVE. What a man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Novella wrote: »
    Oh, Matt. Matt Matt Matt. Jesus, I'm IN LOVE. What a man.

I AM IN LOVE TOO. SERIOUS MAN CRUSH! :pac:

'cos you're amaaaaaaaaazing, just the way you are. <3

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    I AM IN LOVE TOO. SERIOUS MAN CRUSH! :pac:

'cos you're amaaaaaaaaazing, just the way you are. <3

No. I'm gonna marry him. That's my future husband right there! He gives me goosebumps! It's like <33333333333333333333333333333333333333

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Novella wrote: »
    No. I'm gonna marry him. That's my future husband right there! He gives me goosebumps! It's like <33333333333333333333333333333333333333

No way, he's my civil partner (or w/e it's called) :P

He is unbelievable, that is all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Didn't anybody notice Wagners male back up dancers rubbing the femals boobiclés right at the end o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Were some of 1 direction wearing boots? O_o

Most of them were. when my sister saw, i had to restrain her from pulling out her pistol.. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Simon is OBSESSED with the girls group this year, you'd think they were his..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Simon is OBSESSED with the girls group this year, you'd think they were his..

Aren't they? :confused:

Xx_emma_xX wrote: »
    Aren't they? :confused:

Oh I mean all the girls, as in Cheryl's group, not the actual girlbands!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Where did Simon get the notion of Wagner and Mary being together? That is very very strange.

Anyway Mary was brilliant today! Aiden was very dissapointing! Serious confidence issues there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Lads.

Wow...just wow. This guy is way too good for x factor. That band should be signed. Ah, I'm in love! :)

I can't see the video. But, i'm guessing it's matt. Seeing as YOU LOVE HIM emmerz :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Xx_emma_xX wrote: »
    Lads.

Wow...just wow. This guy is way too good for x factor. That band should be signed. Ah, I'm in love! :)

Pfftttt they have nothing on White Eskimo :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Storm and Wagner are favourites to go this week.

Wagner won't go.. :P His phoneline was jammed last night supposedly.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Storm and Wagner are favourites to go this week.

From what I've seen of the current series, neither of them should ever have been let passed the auditions stage.

I think storm is quite talented. It's just he's being made look like an idiot.

Wagner definately shouldn't have made it through but Storm is decent I s'pose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

So every time I read "Wagner" Ride of the Valkyries starts playing in my head, gg.

• Advertisement

I want Storm/Diva Fever/Aiden/Belle Amie/Katie in the bottom 3 :)

deise_girl wrote: »
    I want Storm/Diva Fever/Aiden/Belle Amie/Katie in the bottom 3 :)
    Aiden!:eek:

Is it just me or does anyone else hate Cher?

I like belle amie :P But mainly as the irish girl was epic last night. And cher is grand. Hate the way everyone loves her though and worships her.

Aiden!:eek:

Is it just me or does anyone else hate Cher?

Nahh everyone hates Cher, but I thought last nights show was really bad but she was one of the few I could act listen too.. I dont want her to win or anything though, just she can get through to next week! :)

And Aiden annoyed me areir, he looked like he was going to break down and self harm after the performance... I think he needs to be a bit more stabalised :|

Wouldn't really care if Diva Fever, John, Rebecca, or Paige went. Aidan and Matt, cmonnnn! :D

I really don't like Cher when she talks :/

I don't really know why I hate her I just do. I think I just don't like her style or something I think.

I'm not a huge fan of Katie either but she was way better last night, without any weird costume.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

I love Matt. That is all.

I don't normally watch the show, but considering we now have Sky+ and I can just fast-forward all the non-singing bits, I'm rooting for Paije.

I hope he can get his vocal technique down because he has a great characteristic voice.
    That said, Matt and TreyC probably are the best singers on the show.
    Lord, TreyC is an awful name though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Wagner definately shouldn't have made it through but Storm is decent I s'pose.
    :eek: You leave Wagner alone! He is fantastic. :D

He actually does have a decent voice when he's singing lower/more operatic types of songs. He doesn't the voice for high notes, unfortunately.

Storm can sing, I suppose. But he deserves to go for massacring The Boss. No-one should murder Bruce like that and get away with it. :mad:
    Wouldn't really care if Diva Fever, John, Rebecca, or Paige went. Aidan and Matt, cmonnnn! :D

Agree with Diva Fever (just go away. Please) and I'm indifferent to Paije anmd John. But Rebecca? Really? She's one of the best singers there. Reminds me a little of early, pre-Rehab Amy Winehouse.
    Her and Katie have quite similar styles, I think; both kind of jazzy without being a screamer/belter (like TreyC). Rebecca is much less irritating as a person than Katie, though.

• Advertisement

Lads I shouldnt be watching these things...
    I swear I feel like Im gonna throw up and Im gone all shakey and cold >.<
    Im too old for this, just tell me are One Direction through!! :(

Advertisement