Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waterford drummer seeks musicians

• 21-08-2010 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey drummer been playing 6 years listen to mostly blues, metal, jazz, funk and some ambient stuff like incubus and floyd. Looking for serious musicians to get something rolling. :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭sydsad

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Power128

Living in waterford meself man looking to get in band. playing guitar 6 years and wud be up for playing rythm or lead. ill send you my number

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kevin.mullally

Hey man were a kilkenny based band looking for a drummer. Heres a link to our band page check it out. Let me know if youre interested.

www.myspace.com/riserebellion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Any interest in this? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055946008

Band name is Totem and we've already done a couple of gigs with a drum track(which is a little depressing!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DropJawsTurner

i'm kinda taking a break from playing metal..but could you send me some audio of your band or footage and i'll have a think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

We're not playing metal at all man, those are just influences. It's all very laid back and trippy kinda stuff. I'll try get you some audio tracks off our guitarist. PM me your e-mail and I'll get onto you asap.

Advertisement