Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

will the points for law go up or will they go down?

• 21-08-2010 2:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31

im going for law and in the previous years the points have gone down. does anyone think they will increase this year. i hope not *fingers crossed*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭frser32

repeat92 wrote: »
    im going for law and in the previous years the points have gone down. does anyone think they will increase this year. i hope not *fingers crossed*

I think that the points are going to stay roughly the same this year as last. They say that demand has decreased, but we wont know till Monday i suppose. Where you hoping for? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭LadyGaga!

Hopefully they'll go down, but I think they'll stay the same :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 repeat92

frser32 wrote: »
    I think that the points are going to stay roughly the same this year as last. They say that demand has decreased, but we wont know till Monday i suppose. Where you hoping for? :)

oh god this is going to be such a long wait.. if i dont get law i will be proper dissapointed.. please let the points stay the same. im hoping for law in ucd but if that fials maynooth.. i dont really mind where as long as i get law. are you going for law aswell?

lets hope for the best guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭frser32

oh god this is going to be such a long wait.. if i dont get law i will be proper dissapointed.. please let the points stay the same. im hoping for law in ucd but if that fials maynooth.. i dont really mind where as long as i get law. are you going for law aswell?

yah the wait is far too long imo, its real torture, not knowing where your going or anything. Yah i don't think they will go up much, dunno about UCD though, 470 might have been a freak low. I have a feeling i will be heading to UCD to do it....hopefully!good luck on Monday...try not to worry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Ashashi

wanted to go to Trinity, but I am happy with DCU. UCD is 3rd choice with Maynooth 4th.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

Ashashi wrote: »
    wanted to go to Trinity, but I am happy with DCU. UCD is 3rd choice with Maynooth 4th.

As long as the points don't go up at all in DCU I'll be joining you! :)

I reckon they'll stay level or drop tbh. The CAO stats from Feb. aren't much to go by as the change of mind didn't close till after the LC but they pointed towards a drop in demand. Also it seems that the results for everyone this year are generally worse than last year's.
    I can hope anyway... :o

Advertisement