Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Fifa 10 trade in

• 21-08-2010 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Anyone have any prices on trade in value for fifa 10 at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Little or nothing...only €3 in Smyths and I'd imagine most places will be the same with World Cup out and Fifa 11 due in October

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Cash - €8

Trade In - €12

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

bytesize wrote: »

about 2euro , take it while u can...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭punk77

bytesize wrote: »

I'll give you 10e for it:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

gamestop were offering 18.50 plus 25% EXTRA for pre booking certain titles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I have noticed over the years that the stores who charge the highest prices for new titles give the best rates for trade ins.

HMV prices are usually the cheapest for latest games and they didnt take trade ins (i am taliking about ordinary bricks and mortar shops in Ire of course :o)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

IrishHomer wrote: »
    I have noticed over the years that the stores who charge the highest prices for new titles give the best rates for trade ins.

HMV prices are usually the cheapest for latest games and they didnt take trade ins (i am taliking about ordinary bricks and mortar shops in Ire of course :o)

HMV Dundrum do trade ins. They have every new game for €45 and most times offer me €18-€26 on the trade ins. I find Gamestop and Game are the worst for trade ins, Xtravision are quite good also, but I cant remember the last time I didnt get a new game in HMV, I almost always trade a game in against it and pay little more than €20.

Advertisement