Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Card Renewal

Options
  • 21-08-2010 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone can assist me with this. My laser card expires soon. I was just wondering do I need to contact my bank to send me out a new one. Or do they automatically send me out one?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Your bank should automatically send you out a new one. Ring Card Services to confirm, if you want.

Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭fluke

dudara wrote: »
    Your bank should automatically send you out a new one. Ring Card Services to confirm, if you want.

Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

Thanks, and sorry I put the thread into the wrong forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Your bank will post one out to you, some banks send them a month or so in advance others the week before its out. Depends on who your with, but it will be posted out to you. hth

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

fluke wrote: »
    Thanks, and sorry I put the thread into the wrong forum.

No worries :)

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭TskTsk

Also, your PIN for the new card should be the same as the old one, so don't expect to receive a new PIN a few days beforehand. This is true for AIB, at least.

• Advertisement
Advertisement