Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Info on Brian McNamara Memorial Race Tuam Sunday 22nd August

• 21-08-2010 3:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any more info on this race like sign on time, location, start time and route details? Thanks in advance ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭paddyduc

This is all i can find, from connaught cycling website. I heard it's the same route as last year which is a circuit.

The Brian Mc Namara Memorial race takes place in Tuam this sunday 22nd August. Sign on at Tuam Swimming Pool from 11.30. Race starts at 1pm.
    All categories catered for as the race will be run ona handicap basis.
    For more info contact Dara @ 087 9417754

www.chaindrivencycles.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭jimbo28

Its on in tuam
    Sign on open from 11.30, at the leisure complex
    Race start at 1pm
    All cats i think and handicapped, at least it was last year.

Rode the route this morning, flat course about 5-5.5 miles long and from what i can remember it was 9 laps last year. some of the road surface is bad enough and as for the course itself there are 1-2 drags on it.will try copy a pic from map my ride.

pic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

Thanks lads!! Help much appreciated, will i see either of ye there by any chance???

ya, home race so will give it a go.........hopefully the A4s get a good head start!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭cormpat

I rang Dara today, the guy who's organising it. He said it was 55 miles long so must be 11 laps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

Enjoyed this race i must say...tough going nowhere to hide and nice to see 2 boardsies jimbo28 and myself in the prizes ha! Well done mate ;)

tough one alright...............found the drags long and started to suffer a bit towards the end. nice to meet u ballyhoura............that was some gap u bridged, well done on your placing, its a pity that you missed that break when it went!........oh yea sorry for sitting on your wheel in one of the numerous breaks you went on, had to try and conserve some energy for the distance:)

Advertisement