Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy a mainstream house/progressive collab?

Options
  • 21-08-2010 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi.

I am looking for someone to work with and bounce ideas off to hopefully getting a great collaboration going.

I am using both live and logic and various bit of hardware and software to make my music and I was thinking of doing something a bit more mainstream kind of like the swedish house mafia one. mark knight vs underworld downpipe kind of thing.

I am based in North Dublin but i suppose these days location isn't a problem with the internet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Quiggers

I'm about to build a new comp so the music will be outta action for a week or so, but after that should be cool, will have to be over the internet, i'm on the wrong side of the island.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Ya im up for some of that.. i have some ideas half thrown together in an .als file if you guys would like a copy to see what you can come up with.. i can bounce down any vst's to audio clips and rar it up and send you the link.. i am also hooking up with another user for a collab when time permits.. so maybe he might be interetsed to get on board via the net.. ill ask..

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭lazyatom

Stab*City wrote: »
    Ya im up for some of that.. i have some ideas half thrown together in an .als file if you guys would like a copy to see what you can come up with.. i can bounce down any vst's to audio clips and rar it up and send you the link.. i am also hooking up with another user for a collab when time permits.. so maybe he might be interetsed to get on board via the net.. ill ask..

that's a cool idea man! maybe we could formulate some system whereby someone provides stems or .als of a project and offer them up (either via soundcloud/dropbox/sendit etc) for remixing/developing and give a week or two timeframe. like a boards/soundcloud remix a month type effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

there is collaboration website, such as kompoz. I'm working mostly on live as well and open for collaboration, let me know if interested !

Advertisement