Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dsl not connecting in eircom router.

• 21-08-2010 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

hey hope someone can help ;)

so my dsl line is red for the last week upon my eircom router, iv tryed fixing it on the computer done the trouble shooting and it just keeps telling me the dsl line is not working or not found. the laptop is connected to the router but the router will not connect to the internet, iv tryed resetting it, changing it to another phone plug etc etc, my phone line is still working perfect but not the internet.

any ideas how i can fix this with out having to pay the 150 call out fee??

thanks your help is appreciated :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

If it's a line problem then you won't have to pay any call out fee, it's up to eircom to fix it. If the problem is in the house, or something you've caused, then you'll have to fix it yourself or pay someone.

Sounds like a line issue, have you contacted eircom at all yet?

Advertisement