Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mediumship night

Options
  • 21-08-2010 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

I was interested in what would happen in one of these, heard about one in the area and would love to go to see if I could connect with some people.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Usually means a demonstration. An audience set up, where a medium connects to people who have passed, describes them or otherwise identifies them, and finds the recipient in the audience. Its more of a spectator sport, as youd be very lucky to be one of the people receiving a link, so dont go thinking 'itll definitely be me' :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

If your in or near Kildare, you should come to The Spiritual Haven of Ireland, I.D.A ind est, monread rd, naas every sunday at 8pm for the service, its a mediumship demonstration, there is no charge, just donations, most people give 5e but theres no hassle of you cant.

Advertisement