Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maintenance Grant

• 21-08-2010 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

I have to send this off by the end of the month - it's all filled out and I have all the document stuff - but where do I send it to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Your local VEC

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Zephyr91

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Zephyr91

Just say I wait til Monday and get accepted to UCD like I want to - can I just send it to UCD?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭Raedwald

Zephyr91 wrote: »
    Just say I wait til Monday and get accepted to UCD like I want to - can I just send it to UCD?

No it has to be sent to your local county council or VEC, whoever administer the grant basically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

you send it to your local county council (if you're going to university) or the VEC (if you're going to an IT) but send it to both anyway if you've applied for both university and an IT.

• Advertisement
Advertisement