Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dear Tar

Options
  • 21-08-2010 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭

Are you stuck in a rut?

Is life getting you down?

Did your girlfriend sleep with your Dad?

Did your mom sleep with your girlfriend?

Tar is here to help ..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Dear Tar,

I have this problem.

Well, to me it's not really a problem, but for others it is.

You see, I like pregnant women :o

To me they are radiant and glowing.

The way their boobs swell, and their areolas expand - just drives me nuts.

I got thrown of the Luas last week when ..

Well, that's not really important now.

So what should I do Tar ..

What's to become of me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

you will get tar pregnant and you can stare at her boobs all day long. tar needs another brood of springsteen fans to rear :D tar will also destroy the luas so you never get thrown off it again

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

The Dr. is in. It's ok Petey, pregnant women are there to be loved, perhaps there is now more cushion for the pushin', and thanks to some unfortunate so-and-so you don't even need to wrap up. I hear(medical journals etc) it's good for the baby too.

As for the luas, all you have to do is say...do you know who I am? Then you say Tar.Aldarion and they call you royalty and such, works for me. Now the world is your oyster.

Advertisement