Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rose Of Tralee 2010 with JONJO.

Options
1252627282931»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭beagle001

ilovesleep wrote: »
    Daithi o shea is fantastic. hes doing a great job. what was the song he was singing when your one was changing her shoes. i know he made up his own words but what was the tune he was singing to.

I find his whole demeanor painful to watch,cannot understand the big deal about this guy,another rte celebrity about as talented as lucy kennedy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

boardgirl wrote: »
    I think you'll find refering to a human being as a half breed is known to be racist and is a term usually reserved for dogs/horses. :rolleyes:
    Half cast is the proper term, I suppose you will tell me that is racist too :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Laphroaig52

It was me who identified her as 'a ride' back on page 45.

That's got to have influenced the judges...........she owes me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,298 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

I think Daithi set that programme back even further if that was possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

You're telling me this yoke won the rot?:confused:
    Are you sure this wasn't the transsexual version of it or a spoof?

http://media.tribune.ie/site_media/photologue/photos/2010/Aug/14/cache/London_-_Clare_Kambametta03_display.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

Half cast is the proper term, I suppose you
    will tell me that is racist too :rolleyes:

Haven't heard that one since the 1950's!

Mind you,tossing that sort of stuff around is kind of "hard man" chat, wouldn't you agree?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

delaad wrote: »
    Haven't heard that one since the 1950's!

Mind you,tossing that sort of stuff around is kind of "hard man" chat, wouldn't you agree?

These guys are unbelievable, all they can concentrate on was who did the deed with the roses ol' mum. Me myself, well I'd rather get a leg over on the lovely Clare herself and the 31 other fine fillys!

I think Daithi set that programme back even further if that was possible.
    Ray Darcy did that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,337 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

'Tis all yours JONJO...................just want to see when this gets bumped next year lol. Great commentary except for the 'singing' ratings. Gotta patent DOME shaped speakers for the telly for 2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Chances of this getting bumped next year - 0

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056007170

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,337 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Lol. I was waiting for that but not so quick. Ill sneak it in over Christmas or something. Good to see the Mods on the ball.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭I_AmThe_Walrus

Rose of Tralee?

Does anyone still watch this fecking show? I thought it was now defunct like the Eurovision...christ, some people have no dignity in what they watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Has there been any black roses? I can't remember there being one.

bonerm wrote: »
    Has there been any black roses? I can't remember there being one.
    You better rephrase that to coloured roses as the racism police are around :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

The Carlow Rose is still my favourite.

Carlow Rose, Rose of Rralee, it doesn't matter, that rose would be as sweet no matter her name :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

You better rephrase that to coloured roses as the racism police are around :rolleyes:

Surely 'coloured' is worse? It's like something from 60's Ireland ... or 90's South Africa.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

bonerm wrote: »
    Surely 'coloured' is worse? It's like something from 60's Ireland ... or 90's South Africa.

Yes, it's a well-known fact that "black" is the correct term and what black people would like to be called themselves. "coloured" is more like "let's shove all the non-whites in together".

It's not possible to find the word "black" offensive... unless of course unless you're racist against black people yourself... :eek: ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Now who would have thought the London Rose would win again! She was nice. She is more stunning in real life, saw her last night at the parade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭I_AmThe_Walrus

Now who would have thought the London Rose would win again! She was nice. She is more stunning in real life, saw her last night at the parade.

Must be a problem with my computer...

...I see no pics. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Must be a problem with my computer...

...I see no pics. :confused:

I never took photos!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Saw bits and pieces of it this year, tbh, it wasn't great.

Advertisement