Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rose Of Tralee 2010 with JONJO.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Sandvich

"Everything is soooo boring & bland. It's all boring & sexist & stuff. That girl is the best so far, but she's booooring too. God, I hate bogger accents. And stupid Americans. They're all soooooo booooring".

That sound teenage bratish to you?

Not half.

That's not what we call in more intelligent circles "an argument", but "Being a bit of a ****".

Actually, **** that, it's people like you I hate more than bland "Lovely girls". Snobby faux-mature assholes.

GODDAMN TEENAGERS GET OFF MY LAWN! IF I COMPLAIN ABOUT THINGS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUNGER PEOPLE, IT'S SURE TO MAKE ME LOOK MORE MATURE.

All of your posts to me, without exception, are either NO U or rubbish insults about how immature I am.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Welcome back and without further ado lets us welcome our 7th rose who comes to us all the way from Washington she is 26 and her name is Catherine.
    Wearing a green dress she looks far older than 26.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Sandvich wrote: »
    That's not what we call in more intelligent circles "an argument", but "Being a bit of a ****".

Actually, **** that, it's people like you I hate more than bland "Lovely girls". Snobby faux-mature assholes.

GODDAMN TEENAGERS GET OFF MY LAWN! IF I COMPLAIN ABOUT THINGS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUNGER PEOPLE, IT'S SURE TO MAKE ME LOOK MORE MATURE.

Game, set and match.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

are you getting a live feed jonjo, you seem slightly ahead of rte

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 sustar

aww jonjo, she doesnt look ancient. classy dress too!

• Advertisement

irish-stew wrote: »
    are you getting a live feed jonjo, you seem slightly ahead of rte

Jonjo must be at the show.

Live from the dome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

She keeps repeating what she says.. She does look a bit more than 26 tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Sandvich

Game, set and match.

No, it really isn't. I had a valid complaint that's far from uncommon, and you responded with a bunch of crap insults.

I would say if anything is "Teenage Brattish", it's declaring "Game, set and match" when you've posted nothing of note, as I've seen many a 14 year old do exactly that.

Quiet the interesting interview, wasnt the worst nor the best and her party piece was a poem she wrote herself.

5/10 and 3/10 Spanks from JONJO.

• Advertisement

not another friggen poem

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

ANOTHER poem... would be great if she broke into a gangsta rap type rendition lol

a f**king poem... would ye fek off, I want to see those shoes off and you barreling round the stage like me auntie at a wedding...

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭cutymonalisa

Sandvick & Starbrigade, get over yourselves....please:D

Our eighth rose is from Dublin and she is a wishmaker as she works for the make a wish foundation. Another red head and she wears a purple piece which lets be honest doesn't say much.

ok daithie, we all know the dubs lost yesterday

ok daithie, we all know the dubs lost yesterday

GET IN THERE DAITHIE!!!!

Daithí doing a good job, he's a decent guy. Not mad on the shoulder-cam all the same...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 sustar

yea he's a good interviewer!

dress is not doing much for this girl but she seems really lovely, one of the most interesting to listen to so far..please don't recite a poem!

She must be very fashion orientated & into colour co-ordination - even her blotchy arms match the colour of her hair.

• Advertisement

Seemed down to earth and had a good heart but as they see in the business that wont get this girl far. The purple dress wasn't the best choice but there you go.
    Her party piece was well she didnt have one.

5/10 and 3/10 Spanks from JONJO.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭zapata

Why do women choose that colour for their hair? Go natural girls...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

That Dub one didn't do a magic trick.

Our 9th rose hails from South Aussieland, need i say more.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Twitter

She must be very fashion orientated & into colour co-ordination - even her blotchy arms match the colour of her hair.

ROFL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Best one so far.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Is it me or s she talking reeaaallllllyyyyyyy fast?

So far the Dublin Rose seems the best craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭zinx

South Aussie---What a boring lump of a woman.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

She has a look of Sally off Home and Away too.

• Advertisement

Quiet refreshing and has a nice smile, she's one of the sexier ones which would not of been hard so far, so hopefully my praise wont get to her head. Also had a good sense of humour and would certainly make good wife material.

6/10 and 7/10 Spanks from JONJO.

Advertisement