Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rose Of Tralee 2010 with JONJO.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Number 10 is from the city of brotherly love Philly. wearing a blue ensemble she is a bit on the chubby side and looks quiet young.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

SOz - somewhat garrulous & no party trick - thought she did Irish Dancing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Is it just me or are the roses bigger this year... (funny, I remember me grandad saying something similar about the garden years ago)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

This one looks slightly retarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Any key?

her hair/eyebrows aren't for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

This one is a fudging bore.

Slightly annoying accent but if we overlook that she came across as quiet down to earth and intelligent.
    Her party piece was ten minutes which was a song.

7/10 and 7/10 Spanks from JONJO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 cp9a

i need the last 10mins back!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

I think her hair would be fine if it was a different style. Think she slurred her words quite a bit though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Urgh, just changed after the pool citeh match, even Johnjo's wit can't save this train wreck!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭zapata

10 minutes ago - I should've changed channel

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭gerbilgranny

I dunno if it's the large glass of wine I just had (saw a bit of a UK documentary about alcohol consumption and liver disease during the 'News break' - I get the message!) ...but the last two Roses were doing my head in, with their monotonic chatter.

But Daithi is playing a blinder. Pity I gotta turn over to Big Brother now...the end is nigh, thankfully!

She sang well, and came across well enough as well... Not the best looking, if she dropped a few pounds and sorted out the eyebrows/hair, she could be pretty enough.

Nice little touch with the dance while introducing the break.. well done Daithí.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

efb wrote: »
    Urgh, just changed after the pool citeh match, even Johnjo's wit can't save this train wreck!!!

Any chance of a quick match summary?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

omg her dress is gowwwwjeus.

Ah, I'm not even watching it lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

She was a natural though. Daithi just had to dance with her in the end!

The reason why some of the rose's hair don't move is 'cause they have a load of hairspray sprayed in their hair! Duh!

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

She was nice. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Any chance of a quick match summary?
    Horrendous. 3-0 to Man City. Liverpool barely held possession, couple of attempts from Gerrard but lack luster for the most part.

And now for legs 11 who hails from Carlow. She is a teacher and her name is Jessica. Looking very sexy in a innocent white dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

See-through dress! Could've sworn I saw her undergarments as she walked out!

White not the best colour with all the lights.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭baalthor

She sang well, and came across well enough as well... Not the best looking, if she dropped a few pounds and sorted out the eyebrows/hair, she could be pretty enough.

Nice little touch with the dance while introducing the break.. well done Daithí.

Think she was the best singer so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 sustar

think theyall have the same makeupartist and hairstylist...destroying some of the girls!

she's gorgeous though, doing really well

One the sexiest of the rose's so far, her black hair really enhanced her looks and id say she would be quiet the minx in the sack if given half the chance.
    Her party piece was quiet interesting as it was the song that her sister used while giving labour to her son.

8/10 and 9/10 Spanks from JONJO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭moonbug33

all nose and teeth and a fear of the white stuff.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Carlow rose was nice enough, the old jokes are the best....

Why do most of them look more like mid 30s rather then mid 20s, is it all the make-up??

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭cutymonalisa

She has the real gimp of a primary school teacher though - you can spot them a mile off

moonbug33 wrote: »
    all nose and teeth and a fear of the white stuff.

lol :D

I think she good looking, came across well, nice bit of camera work with the child.... and an good singer as well..

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Classy burd from Carlow. She was the nicest I've seen. :)

And onto our next rose number 12 who hails from Perth and she is 22 and a police woman and she cant arrest JONJO anytime, my god ive seen ugly and ive seen ugly but this one is no more a rose than a thistle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭zapata

Good girl Carlow.

Advertisement