Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB: Celebrity Hijack - best BB ever!

Options
  • 21-08-2010 6:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

IMO BB:CH was the BEST BB by far?, why?...it felt like a show FOR fans!, it was low key and had a great set of very likable housemates.

I adored the relationships of Amy/Emilia/Jeremy and Victor....people bang on about showmances, i can tell you the relationship between Jeremy and Emilia was the most real, genuine and interesting relationship i have ever seen on BB!

Nothing about it was fake or contrived or "for the cameras", they were 100% comfortable with each other, the intimacy they shared was mindblowing....they were basically two teens in a first love scenario, they instantly clicked.

Amy was a fantastic and fun housemate, Victor as the overprotective brother! :D

But what really appeled to me about the series, REAL fans dictated the evictions!, we all on DS:BB not only got Emilia to the final...she came second!

I voted 508 times in the final, spent like 150 Euro on that eviction alone never mind the others!, to me it would have been the ultimate icing on the cake if Emilia had won, but Shrek and the Scottish vote just pipped her :rolleyes:

After this series i stopped voting, after BB10 is stopped watching BB altogether...i really want the show to end, never come back and all these BB desperados to bog off!!! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

No. It was terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

I never watched it. I liked the teenage big brother that was a once off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

150 euro on one show, wow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ that was just the final, i spent alot more on the other evictions :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

You didnt.

Why in gods name would you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

mdwexford wrote: »
    You didnt.

Why in gods name would you?
    All i know is that somewhere, baby jesus is crying.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Id have more respect for a rapist than i would someone who spent 150 quid on a BB eviction. (May or may not be exaggerating ;) )

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ you're comparing me to a rapist?, i liked the series....i wanted Emilia to win, you're out of order!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I sincerally don't think he's comparing you to a racist Rich.

On-topic: I like Russell Brand's time as BB in the Celebrity Hijack, but not a whole lot else about the series!

Advertisement