Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Access

Options
  • 21-08-2010 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭

Hi i started a Thread Birmingham City news & rumours as Pot Noodle=
    And now i cannot get access back in to it there was a an issue with me registering for adverts with my email and never activating it and my last account Pot Noodle=, I asked for them to be changed as i do not need 2 accounts and now i cannot post in the soccer forum any suggestions would be app sorry about my Grammar and spelling Many Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Pointless bumping something after a mere five hours dude, especially at the weekend. Threads are answered as soon as possible, with or without a five-hour bump.

Looking at your account, you have a permanent ban from Soccer Access Requests, issued in October 2009. The first thing you need to do is to discuss that with the soccer moderators by PM.

for what i had access my accounts were merged no i do not have access and the ban was for not asking in the correct way.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

The first thing you need to do is to discuss that with the soccer moderators by PM.

Thanks will do

• Advertisement
Advertisement