Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petition - Sam Pepper for Ultimate BB

Options
  • 21-08-2010 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

Click on the link and add your name if you would like to see Sam Pepper re-enter the house for Ultimate Big Brother.

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/sampepper4ubb/

In fairness, he has been THE ultimate housemate this series...!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

(a) Its not going to happen, and
    (b) online petitions are about as useful (and effective) as a spoon with a hole in it. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

plus hes a woman bullying p***k!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

You can't actually be serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I think there's a reasonable enough chance this could happen if the producers want it.

Obviously they'd like someone from BB11 in their AllStars, and winner Josie with £100K in her pocket and a young Aussie 'boyfriend' on the outside may prefer not to spend another 20 days in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I think he was a great housemate. I didn't like him picking on Corin but overall when Ben went i nearly lost interest. Compared to Brian feckn Belo and Nikki and Michelle Bass etc feck sake, he'd be miles more entertaining.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

WHY THE F**K DID THE PUBLIC VOTE HIM OUT? TYPICAL OF BB. Public ALWAYS get rid of the entertaining housemates.

I woulda kept Sam,Corin,John james.

Its lucky its over on Tuesday...coz watching the remaining houssemates for longer then that would be hell. Boring as hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

i really hope he gets in, it would be great if theyy didnt exclude this years housemates :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭wicklowstar

I didnt like Sam..
    He was a whining little freak.
    Bulling Corin was where he put his foot in it!
    But I would have liked him and corin to stay instead of mario and andrew..(I get it, theyre GAY!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

How he was not selected at the start of the series is simply beyond me. The producers of the show must regret it so much. The guy did more in one episode than a lot of them did in 70+. Shocking decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

I'd be up for that, especially if agent provoctuer John goes out tonight. The next best thing would be Marcus of course, he'd add a bit of colour to the house.

• Advertisement
Advertisement