Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation near LIT

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

Obviously anyone who beats up somone with a Hardy Bucks tshirt on is missing the point altogether!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭ROCE1977

Richy06 wrote: »
    Obviously anyone who beats up somone with a Hardy Bucks tshirt on is missing the point altogether!
    Thats my point there are idiots that would.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭louloumc89

I would advise student accommodation for first years, it's a good way to meet people, especially if you've never lived away from home. I'm in 3rd year, living in the city center now, it's cheaper than student accommodation. Plus it's only a 15 minute cycle to college, and it's much handier for going out, no need for taxis after a night out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Gorm90

Thomond is the best spot to live by a mile and the safest, lived there last year and this and never had any trouble...:)

Advertisement