Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I may need to RMA my graphics card.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

Are you still oc'ing your pc and if so did you see if it happens at stock?

Did your try a different socket on the mobo?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

game4it70 wrote: »
    Are you still oc'ing your pc and if so did you see if it happens at stock?

The graphics driver crashes even at stock T_T

Ok I just tested Morrowind again, after making sure everything was lowered to stock (turns out both core and memory were oc'd by 25 mHz) and it ran fine!

I don't think I'll have to RMA after all :D

Ok I just tested Morrowind again, after making sure everything was lowered to stock (turns out both core and memory were oc'd by 25 mHz) and it ran fine!

I don't think I'll have to RMA after all :D
    Your saying the gfx was still oc'ed? (i'm not laughing i swear :P )

The card still sounds flaky to me if it was only oc'ed by 25mhz and this caused your prob.
    I would say memory on card may be your prob but hopefully its ok.

Yeah, I can tell it runs well though if it runs Morrowind for more than 5 seconds XD

• Advertisement

Yeah, I can tell it runs well though if it runs Morrowind for more than 5 seconds XD

Hehe

game4it70 wrote: »
    Hehe
    The funny thing is I'm not joking, that's about how long it'd run before the graphics driver crashed with it OC'd :D

I'm still shocked by such a small oc on the gfx causing it tbh unless its only part off the problem.

Yeah I'm a bit weirded out by it, still I don't really care about OC'ing it anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Advertisement