Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dish size for 26e

• 21-08-2010 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

What size dish would i need to pick up badr 26e in mullingar. I have an 88cm motorized dish, but cant seem to lock onto it. I entered an up to date frequency and when moving the dish i either seem to lock onto 28e or 23.5e.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

jpsr wrote: »
    What size dish would i need to pick up badr 26e in mullingar. I have an 88cm motorized dish, but cant seem to lock onto it. I entered an up to date frequency and when moving the dish i either seem to lock onto 28e or 23.5e.

You should be able to pick up Badr 4 on an 88 in your location but you'd prob need a 2m+ dish for Badr 6 where a lot of the more interesting channels are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

I had an 88cm and couldn't lock 26east. Upgraded to TD110 and MBC come in perfect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

tomslick wrote: »
    I had an 88cm and couldn't lock 26east. Upgraded to TD110 and MBC come in perfect.

Yeah, that's Badr 4 though.

Advertisement