Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ive lost my form for viewing scripts

• 21-08-2010 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭

Is it still possible to view em?
    Can I ring them or something?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Dafydd Thomas

Ask your school for advice, I'm sure they'll be helpful. I couldn't imagine them rejecting you for that.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Or failing that, contact the SEC here. I've contacted them this way before and they were very helpful. They must be the only Government body that actually works as it should :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

You're cutting it tight considering the deadline is Tuesday and they'll probably be closed today!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Don't worry about it, just tell your school and they'll either get you another form or ring the department to order the scripts.

I didn't get my form in last year, I wasn't even planning on appealing. But when I went down to the school the Friday after the offers, one of women down at the office insisted I look at the scripts and rang up and within a minute had several of my scripts ordered, no problem.

Advertisement