Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRIM THE CARPET

Options
  • 21-08-2010 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

JUST FROM A CHAT WITH MY FRIENDS IN THE PUB MOST OF THEM TRIM OR SHAVE THE DOWNSTAIRS CARPET. JUST WONRING IS THIS TRUE FOR MOST ME. I DONT I LIKE TO KEEP IT NATURAL
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Well do you like going down on a big hairy mess? - I doubt any ladies do either - Jesus man take care of yourself its called "man-scaping" Its really the done thing now - "look it'l make you bigger too" If that changes your mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

yephoo wrote: »
    JUST FROM A CHAT WITH MY FRIENDS IN THE PUB MOST OF THEM TRIM OR SHAVE THE DOWNSTAIRS CARPET. JUST WONRING IS THIS TRUE FOR MOST ME. I DONT I LIKE TO KEEP IT NATURAL
    Stop shouting please!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Not trimming causes CAPS LOCK!!!

Watching She's Out Of My League recently:
    "It's a look that says to women 'You can put your mouth here'"!
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Yeah, I do, I am pretty sure most of my friends do too.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Nobody likes sticking their face in a tangle of hair like a billo pad, trim it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Use a beard trimmer or something.

If you don't like going down on a girl who doesn't shave then the chances are that she won't like it either.

I'm sure you get your hair cut regularly too OP. No different for the short and curly's tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭HeadPig

IN OPINION IT IS GOOD TO HAVE TRIMMED CARPET AS ITS CLEAN AND THEY SAY IT MAKES IT LOOK BIGGER I DONT KNOW THATS JUST WHAT THEY SAY

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

LOUD NOISES!

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭clarke1991

FENJ572FUVSG6KP.MEDIUM.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭brownacid

I usen't to then one day i decided to trim it with a scissors, got it down to about the width of a finer, maybe a bit shorter. I wouldn't wanna o bald, would look like a plucked chicken.

My gf was nicely surprised, she much perfers it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

So basically

1000x500px-LL-cd983f10_1273116879739.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,787 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Shameless plug but I wrote about this the other day, I think if the gf is making the effort we should too.

http://www.joe.ie/style/grooming/how-to-shave-your-balls-a-cautionary-tale-004575-1

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I think if the gf is making the effort we should too.
    We singular, or we plural :eek: :D :P

=-=

Oh, and reading the comments on How To Shave Your Groin - Shaving Tips From Gillette are LOL :P

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Trimming is grand. Totally shaved off looks frickin weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

trimmed yes bald no ... you dont want to look like the last turkey in the butchers shop yuk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

What i do is shave it bald every 2 months.
    Does be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭fungun

how far out do you go though?

if i trimmed anyway tight then the hair on the top of my legs is longer and then that would look funny....and i dont want to have to start trimming my leg hair!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

bald does make you look like a baby kind of :eek:

but sometimes one just gets carried away with the trimming and/or is not arsed to try and keep it neat and even so just gets rid of the whole lot in order to let nature grow it at a nice short even length within a few days! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

A few posters are saying that bald isn't great looking but in fairness none of them are ever going to see your crotch so do whatever you like with it imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 K80

yephoo wrote: »
    yes its a good idea dont go over board

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

catthinkin wrote: »
    you dont want to look like the last turkey in the butchers shop yuk

:D:D:D

Advertisement