Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VS 2010 seems rather buggy

Options
  • 21-08-2010 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭

I've barely used it and so far it has caused compilation errors by inserting bogus security tags in a configuration file, and now is crashing when I try to publish a website via ftp. I had neither problem in VS 2008.
    How do other people find it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I've been using it for the past 3 months. Just standard C++ applications, seems solid enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭LowOdour

working with it for a month, twas buggy the first 2 weeks but seems to alot better now

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Lexor

Was using VS 2010 for standard C++ applications and ended up going back to VS 2008. Might give it another in light of comment above.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Shenlok

Haven't had any issues using 2010 yet, been using it since release for assorted C++/C#/F# dev. Apart from a few extension incompatibilities, which are to be expected.

Advertisement