Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Classes Connemara

Options
  • 22-08-2010 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hey just found an old thread that recommended an Irish college for adult classes during the winter but no name or contact details given. Just wondering if anyone here would know where in Connemara they might be on? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

There are classes in Spiddal on Wednesday evenings and thursday mornings. They'll be starting again in October. If its in your area let me know and I'll pm a number to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭nimhbal

dafunk wrote: »
    There are classes in Spiddal on Wednesday evenings and thursday mornings. They'll be starting again in October. If its in your area let me know and I'll pm a number to you.

That would be perfect for me, thanks a mill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

PMed

• Registered Users Posts: 37 muldoocs

Hi Could you PM that to me too? I've just moved into Spiddal and would really love to take the chance to relearn irish. I'm hoping there is still some of my school irish hidden waiting to come out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 muldoocs

Hi just bumping this up again in case anyone else knows of lessons
    cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement