Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 to play down under

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭FreeAnd..

Doc wrote: »
    Guys you all do realize that no one is going to make you go see them so I don’t really see the point of the argument.

I enjoyed the last time I got to see them and am sure I will again. If you don’t like them fine it won’t stop me having a good time.

I can’t really understand why some people are posting in the tread just to let us know that they don’t like them.

ah I never said I wouldnt go see them - will be in Auckland that weekend anyway and for $40 for a day out - sure why not ;) I wouldnt begrudge them the price of a ticket :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

I saw U2 in slane and to be honest was a little disappointed. It great to see any irish band do so well. However come December their presence increases the amount of Radio play they get and conversation on radio about them etc. I would just rather not have it.

But I guess the song gets the last word

"All that you cant leave behind":rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Zambia232 wrote: »
    I saw U2 in slane and to be honest was a little disappointed. It great to see any irish band do so well. However come December their presence increases the amount of Radio play they get and conversation on radio about them etc. I would just rather not have it.

But I guess the song gets the last word

"All that you cant leave behind":rolleyes:
    I saw them in Slane twice but didn't get a good view either time unfortunately. We got our letter from the Suncorp about the pre-sale yesterday so we'll be buying them as soon as they're available. My only concern is that they'll pull the usual Aussie trick of releasing the carp tickets first and then once it's sold out release the good dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

FreeAnd.. wrote: »
    ah I never said I wouldnt go see them - will be in Auckland that weekend anyway and for $40 for a day out - sure why not ;) I wouldnt begrudge them the price of a ticket :)

Is that all its going to cost?

Is that all its going to cost?

so they said on the tv and news here - still overpriced...but sure i'll be on holidays :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Xavi6 wrote: »
    It's hardly a revolutionary suggestion to state he is a prick. It's a commonly held Irish opinion.

Fixed that for you.

It may be wrong as I don't know the guy personally, but neither do you to discredit that particular opinion.

Thats a great attitude to have isn't it? The whole world are pricks because I don't know them and you cant say otherwise cause you don't know them either. What a dark and negative view to have of people.

I've no problem with self promotion when it's done openly. Masquarading oneself as the saviour as a front is slightly different to that.

LOL, again LOL. Self promotion is OK but just don't go against the grain. You are just proving everything I said in an earlier post about the Irish attitude to success.

Again, just because you criticise them doesn't make you a begrudger. I think you need to try distinguish the difference.

The difference is right here in this thread. There wasn't criticism at the beginning of their music just down right annoyance that they are even touring this side of the world and basicly would they ever piss off. U2 are big, in your face and a world success. Some Irish people hate them for it.

THAT is begrudery.

Do you deny that Irish people in general have a problem with begrudery? A wise woman always used to tell me that we had no need for anyone else to put us down as we do the best job of that ourselves. All you have to do is look at our history of Irish arts. From Yeats to Joyce to Phil Lynott to the Cranberries to Sinead O'Connor everyone of them suffered from huge criticism from those at home. Of course when these same people die or dissappear of the scene they are revered.
    They are spoofing their way at the moment. The music of the 2000s has been piss weak but because they released some quality stuff 20/25 years ago folk will blindly buy into the new offering..

Seriously, you need to actually know what you are talking about as you don't have a clue. Look at the set list from the 360 tour. How many songs are from the 2000's? About half, while the other half is taken up with their best of rest.
    The 3 million people who so far have attended this tour want to hear the old hits and see the show as a spectacle. They are not too bothered about their recent stuff. Nobody is fawning or pretending to fawn over their new stuff. They haven't won awards or Grammies for their new stuff, it hasn't sold particularly well but people want to see them live to hear their old stuff, much like The Police, Oasis, The Stones, AC/DC, any old band really.

Again, I use the stones as an example. Their recent stuff hasn't been great but that doesn't mean they put on a class show where they bang out their old tunes with the vigor of old. I suppose they are spoofers too, right?

Reminds me of a story.

When I was 11 playing for a local soccer team we had a guy from the senior squad help us out with training. He was showing us how to track the ball sideways with our studs. He said "If you want to learn off the best, look at Giggs' at how he does it." Some guy next to me (probably a Liverpool supporter) immediately quipped. "Giggs is a fool". The trainer stopped, looked at him in the eyes and said with a calmness and seriousness "If he is a fool, I would love to be one!"

Some people love to hate.
    If U2 released an 11 track album of Bono making noises while taking a dump people would buy it. Doesn't mean it's any good though.).

I suppose you never heard of Brian Eno and the passangers? Course you didnt!:rolleyes:

It possibly was better than Elevation but then again, Elevation was horrific in its own right.
    Meh, wasn't their best but wasn't their worst that was to be their next album.

It was received quite well because it was U2, not because it was good (imo of course).

Again you don't have a clue what you are on about. Your some bull$hitter Xavi and you know it LOL ;)! Google some reviews, ALOT of music critics were disappointed with it especially in the states. NY Times slated it for example and their POP Mart tour in the US wasn't sold out which was unheard of for U2. Because of this they took a much more softly softly approach to their elevation album.

Man - you have got some serious hardon for begrudgery....seems like you've been waiting to get that rant out for a while

by the way you are deluded if you think Irish people are the only ones who can't stand U2 - i have met alot of people who despise them with a passion that surpasses my own and none of those people were Irish - you should try to meet people from a more culturally diverse background...and how you determined (rather stated your opinion as fact) that
    Most of the rest of the world don't really have a strong opinion on Bono and U2
    ill never know - its rare to find somone who neither loves them nor hates them...kind of like vegemite they dont instill apathy

I also think you should look up begrudgery - just because you can't stand someone and think they are annoying as f*ck doesnt imply you give a f*ck about what they have or where they are in life...only someone with serious confidence issues with make that logical jump as some sort of defence mechanism..

And in case you missed my link earlier - (see below) Now tell me this is due to Irish Begrudgery...

It may be a bit dated but still as relevant as ever ;)

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=11worst
    The eleven worst songs of 2004.

Narrowing down the worst songs of 2004 to a mere eleven was possibly the hardest thing I've ever done. What, with Jessica Simpson's "ReJoyce" Christmas-exploitation album, Lindsay Lohan's aural holocaust, "Speak," and Celine Dion's pretentious bull**** "Miracle," and by the way, I didn't think it was possible for me to hate Celine Dion anymore than I already did until I saw the cover of her newest album and accompanying calendar for the modern "grrrl power" super-bitch who finds solace in Dion's brash self-righteous smuggery. Alas, I used some restraint and narrowed the list down to eleven. Here they are:

1. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - Vertigo

The only thing worse than U2 is a snobby U2 fan. They think they're so hip now that U2 has their own iPod commercial. Wow, you're on an iPod commercial?

Other than the ****ty song (which I'll get to shortly), the U2 Vertigo commercial uses the same black silhouette style as every other iPod commercial with one exception: Bono's face (the lead singer) is visible along with the rest of the band. Every iPod commercial was the same until U2 came along and took a **** on convention.

As sanctimonious as U2 tries to be, the reason their faces are lit during the commercial isn't because they're larger-than-life rock stars, but rather, because they're not. When was the last time U2 had a hit? Or a flop? Or anything for that matter? Their last major release was in 2000, an album which was so inconsequential that merely labeling it as such bumps it into a lesser category of sucktitude (but just barely, so eat ****). If their faces weren't lit up, nobody would know who they were except for the most diehard U2 fans, and nobody cares what they think.

As for the "Vertigo" song itself, it's a mix of twangy guitars, unnecessary spanish, and Bono's stupid glasses. By the way, just because a singer wears stupid goggles doesn't mean that they're suddenly cool or hip. Oooh look! Bono the rock star is wearing redneck Nascar goggles, let's all fellate him for being so rebellious; take that Hollywood! They're still the same goggles that dumbass Nascar fans wear to every boring Nascar "event." Man I hate Nascar. And while I'm at it, here's a quick open letter to the NASCAR community: quit writing poems about Dale Earnhardt. Nobody cares. And no, it wasn't NASCAR's fault for not making the tracks wide enough. Nobody would watch NASCAR if it weren't for the wrecks because it's BORING. You love the wrecks because it gives you people something to talk about in your boring lives; don't get all teary eyed when one of your redneck heroes bites it, you hypocritical turds. The wall won, get over it.

Anyway, back to Vertigo: this song sucks so much because of the unique tag-team trio of ****ty music, the forced chic of iPod ads, and its stupid fan base. I looked around on some U2 message boards to see what the fans were saying about this song and its turgid lyrics, here's what fan member "Bob" has to say:

Vertigo actually has some seriously heavy lyric - but I bet most of mainstream radio listeners will never know what they mean - I love that! It makes me feel priviledged [sic] to know what the man has to say - there are so many invaluable messages in their albums, certainly this one will be another thought provoking and life influencing scripture.

Here's a sample of the "seriously heavy lyrics" in Vertigo:

WoooAoo! WoooAoo! WoooAoo! WoooAoo! Click here to listen (49k mp3):

And who could forget this poignant verse:

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah,
    Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
    Click here to listen (96k mp3):

Yeah, real heavy lyrics, dip****. When Bono's not mumbling like an idiot, he's trying to be emotional by flailing his arms in the air like he's so overcome that he can't help but bellow out a limp-dick line like "I can feeeeEEEEEEeeeeeel." Pussy.

2. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - Miracle Drug

Coming in at #2 is "Miracle Drug" from the same album. When this album first came out, people wouldn't shut up about the hype that "U2 has made a triumphant return to its rock and roll roots." Triumphant? What exactly has U2 "triumphed" over? The only thing triumphant about U2 is their uncanny ability to produce the same cookie cutter sound that's slowly crippling originality and innovation on airwaves around the world. Congratulations you hacks, you've made FM radio unlistenable.

Bono is 44. He's too old to "rock." I know people have been saying the same thing about Rolling Stones for years now, and every time the Rolling Stones go on tour, they prove their critics right. Give it a rest. I don't even blame U2 for this, it's you stupid fans. Maybe they'll stop annoying us with obnoxious commercials if you morons would stop lapping this **** up like anti-freeze at a petting zoo.

Yet another fan on a message board had this to say about "Miracle Drug:"

I think that Bono turns pop culture upside down with the line "I've had enough of romantic love."

Wow, how profound. Look out pop-culture! Bono has had enough of "romantic love." Here comes Bono and his idiotic fans to make ambiguous jabs at you.

3. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

zzZZZZZzz.... YAWN. So let me get this straight: U2's "triumphant return to its rock and roll roots" includes a teary song about his dad's struggle with cancer? Rock on you frauds.

4. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - Love And Peace Or Else

If there was a list of things a pacifist should never say, "or else" would probably top it. Everything about this song is stupid. Love and peace or else? Or else what, you pussies? What are you going to do about it? Sing another crybaby song for your crybaby fans? Tough **** bitches, war kicks ass.

Can't you hippies just piss off and surrender somewhere quietly for once without singing a song about it?

5. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - City of Blinding Lights

New age mystic bull****.

6. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - All Because Of You

This is the one song on the album that U2's arrogant fans can't come to a consensus about. Some believe it's a song about life, some death, and others God. One thing I think everyone can agree on is: nobody cares.

7. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - A Man And A Woman

Great song, if you ignore the ho-hum music and the fact that "romance" doesn't rhyme with "distance." This song exemplifies the reason I hate songs with lyrics. Listen you dolts: if a song has a "message," then it probably doesn't matter because more often than not, song writers compromise their message for the sake of making a song that sounds good, or they compromise the music for the sake of pushing their shallow agenda. Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.

8. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - Crumbs From Your Table

This song is about how America and its wealthiest people don't do enough to help solve world hunger. The title suggests that crumbs from our table could help starving people in Africa. Bono indicts America for being hypocritical with these lines:

Would you deny for others
    What you demand for yourself?

Bono could not be reached for comment as he was stepping off his private jet and into his limousine.

9. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - One Step Closer

This sounds like the soundtrack of a coma.

10. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - Original Of The Species

This song was supposedly written about the daughter of guitarist "The Edge." Yeah, that's his nickname: The Edge. I used to think names like "The Edge" or "Spike" were cool, but then I turned 12.

The only way I could ever respect him is if he shouted some stupid catch phrase before every concert like "WATCH OUT! THE EDGE WILL CUT YOU!" That might almost be stupid enough to be cool again with the dumbass hipster crowd, until the next stupid trend shows up at Hot Topic for you to oversaturate and ruin.

11. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - Yahweh

This quote epitomizes U2's pious, holier-than-thou attitude:

"I don't know why, but we always had this belief that there was something sacred about our music, that it was almost holy."

-Bono, pompous asshole and lead singer of U2

Cocky, high-handed, imperial assholes.

Man - you have got some serious hardon for begrudgery....seems like you've been waiting to get that rant out for a while

by the way you are deluded if you think Irish people are the only ones who can't stand U2 - i have met alot of people who despise them with a passion that surpasses my own and none of those people were Irish - you should try to meet people from a more culturally diverse background and how you determined that [QOUTE]Most of the rest of the world don't really have a strong opinion on Bono and U2[/QOUTE] ill never know - its rare to find somone who neither loves them or hates them...kind of like vegemite

I also think you should look up begrudgery - just because you can't stand someone and think they are annoying as f*ck doesnt imply you give a f*ck about what they have or where they are in life...only someone with serious confidence issues with make that logical jump as some sort of defence mechanism..

And in case you missed my link earlier - (see below) Now tell me this is due to Irish Begrudgery...

It may be a bit dated but still as relevant as ever ;)

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=11worst

Yes, yes yes I get it. You dont like U2. Well done! Do you want a prize?

I made my initial comment because it was true. Criticizing a bands music ability is very different to critising a band for.... being I dont know... around you? The comments made no reference to music ability until challenged.
    Interesting the backtracking.

As for the rest of the world. I cant talk for 6 billion people but just taking an Australian perspective.
    http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1466854

Not many negative comments there from a fourm that I suppose would have a "culturally diverse background" :rolleyes:

Anyway, I suppose I cant be accused of the only one sterotyping anymore..:pac: even though I did apologise for mine. People are funny creatures. Must have really hit a nerve

jank wrote: »
    Yes, yes yes I get it. You dont like U2. Well done! Do you want a prize?

So you finally understand that? Then why all the ranting about about your insight into the completely unrelated Irish Psyche?

I made my initial comment because it was true. Criticizing a bands music ability is very different to critising a band for.... being I dont know... around you? The comments made no reference to music ability until challenged. Interesting the backtracking.

What, so every comment in the internet must now be fully qualified so people of all intellegence can decipher them?

I've never met someone in real life or on the internet with such a thin skin - if you get this upset about people not liking U2 that it invokes a number of Anti Irish rants - I worry
    As for the rest of the world. I cant talk for 6 billion people but just taking an Australian perspective.
    http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum....cfm?t=1466854

Well you had no problem talking for the rest of the world earlier - and finding a false positive forum where people like u2 does not then imply that people of nationalites other than Irish do not like them

You should really read back over this thread - everything you complain about you do in spades without blushing...people indeed are funny creatures

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Jank, phone posting makes it difficult to address all of your points unfortunately but there's one I'll touch in briefly.
    Seriously, you need to actually know what you are talking about as you don't have a clue. Look at the set list from the 360 tour. How many songs are from the 2000's? About half, while the other half is taken up with their best of rest.
    The 3 million people who so far have attended this tour want to hear the old hits and see the show as a spectacle. They are not too bothered about their recent stuff. Nobody is fawning or pretending to fawn over their new stuff. They haven't won awards or Grammies for their new stuff, it hasn't sold particularly well but people want to see them live to hear their old stuff, much like The Police, Oasis, The Stones, AC/DC, any old band really.

They've won 15 Grammies for their new stuff, as well as Meteors, MTVs and Q Awards amongst others. It's ironic that you ask me to read stuff on the internet when a quick Wiki would have told you that.

As for saying that 3 million fans go because of the old stuff, you're essentially proving my point about them living off past glories. The new stuff has been reasonably successful through loyalty, not quality.

I still think your accusations of begrudgery are misplaced as this isn't what the problem is. U2 have been dividing opinions for a long time.

There's no smoke without fire. People don't dislike them for no reason (though I know you will counter this with the begrudgery line again).

• Advertisement

U2 have been dividing opinions for a long time.

And contrary to some beliefs - a hell of a lot of people other than Irish have an opinion on U2 and shock - horror...they're not all positive (damn begrudgers the lot of them...there be Irish blood in them I tells ya!)

So you finally understand that? Then why all the ranting about about your insight into the completely unrelated Irish Psyche?

Because the reason you dont like them has more to do with that Irish psyche than your dislike for their music. My point all along. You will never see so much hatred for them as you will from Irish people.
    What, so every comment in the internet must now be fully qualified so people of all intellegence can decipher them?

I've never met someone in real life or on the internet with such a thin skin - if you get this upset about people not liking U2 that it invokes a number of Anti Irish rants - I worry

LOL, ROFL, :D Don't worry about me mate, as I know for sure I am not going to worry about you! :)

Well you had no problem talking for the rest of the world earlier - and finding a false positive forum where people like u2 does not then imply that people of nationalites other than Irish do not like them

My point exactly when you said.
    I know of no other band that generates stronger, and divides opinion globally more than U2

Thanks for proving it!;)
    You should really read back over this thread - everything you complain about you do in spades without blushing...people indeed are funny creatures

I made a one line comment about the begrudery of the Irish and how it clouds their judgment. I still have to hear from anyone that this is not the case that in fact Irish people are NOT begrudgers and that we are a very confident and secure people.

I just used U2 as an example of this, something that seemed to offend some people. I am not saying because you don't like U2 it automaticly makes you a begruder but using words like pricks & fcuking idiots makes it hard to take seriously the opinion that its their taste in music that is the root cause of their dislike. Usually its done as an after thought.

This thread (and its sprawl, sorry Hussey!) just proves my point exactly!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

MOD - PLEASE STOP THIS CHILDISH NONSENSE ARGUEMENTS

you just dont get it do you? its like talking to a brick wall - when i state an opinion you complain that I stated it as fact - and then you actually state an opinion as fact while completely overlooking the Irony...
    I know of no other band that generates stronger, and divides opinion globally more than U2

and its obviously an opinion as its proceeded with "i Know of no other" which is the opposite as stating it as fact as it does not equal = "there is no other"

You complain about it as stating my opinion as fact and then proceed to state as fact
    Most of the rest of the world don't really have a strong opinion on Bono and U2

Where did we get you at all - with all the LOL's and ROFLS and whatever else you have...

You seem to take this all far too much to heart, either way - I accept your apology.

Jank, phone posting makes it difficult to address all of your points unfortunately but there's one I'll touch in briefly.

They've won 15 Grammies for their new stuff, as well as Meteors, MTVs and Q Awards amongst others. It's ironic that you ask me to read stuff on the internet when a quick Wiki would have told you that.

As for saying that 3 million fans go because of the old stuff, you're essentially proving my point about them living off past glories. The new stuff has been reasonably successful through loyalty, not quality.

I still think your accusations of begrudgery are misplaced as this isn't what the problem is. U2 have been dividing opinions for a long time.

There's no smoke without fire. People don't dislike them for no reason (though I know you will counter this with the begrudgery line again).

Your actually right about those awards, kudos. I don't google what I say to try and make my points but also shows I am not their biggest fan either as my knowledge isn't fool proof. But hey modern music is $hite anyone can win an award if the record company pumps money into them. Kings of Leon for example. Started out as an indie rock band until the record exec's got their greedy hands on them.

I think you are confusing the issue. I know that people don't like them. I just wonder the reason behind the dislike. You say they are living off past glories but you wouldn't share the same sentiment for say AC/DC and The Stones.
    The Stones will be touring until they are dead..literally but you wont hear many a "will they ever FCUK OFF" from English or Irish people.

Oh by the way this ain't new. U2 have been slagged off in Ireland since the 80's when they were in their prime musically so to speak. (anybody see that mock anti-U2 documentary of them from the early 90's- funny ****! of course the Irish media being so god dam stupid never picked up on it!)
    So this slagging off now saying they are has beens is just another excuse to stick the dagger in. Well thats how I see it anyway. People will of course disagree.

Funny that nobody asked me for my opinion on them. I don't really have an opinion tbh. They are like your first girl friend when you are growing up. At the time you love them but then look back and think why they hell did I love them so much? Meh? Fair play to them is what I say. Hope they keep on rubbing people the wrong way for a good time yet!;)

Sorry Hussey - had already posted...considered it ended, I've learned my lesson and Ill love U2 from now on...Guaranteed Irish and all that...

Will stop this now, getting nowhere, work to be done etc. We agree to disagree.

Hussey if you want delete all non U2 ticket related posts from me do, if you want to clean up this thread.

I think you are confusing the issue. I know that people don't like them. I just wonder the reason behind the dislike. \

Sorry - I couldnt resist...when was it you "wondered" the reason behind the dislike? Was that the same time you were stating it WAS because Irish people are begrudgers? or a different time? I don't remember you asking - simplying infering it was because we're Irish...

Will stop this now, getting nowhere, work to be done etc. We agree to disagree.

Hussey if you want delete all non U2 ticket related posts from me do, if you want to clean up this thread.

seconded - not much use if anyone wants to find actual info on the gigs

• Registered Users Posts: 39,353 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Bono IS a giant fucking prick, I really dislike him.

But as somebody that really dislikes bono, i still think U2 are one of the best Bands over 1980-2010.

I wasn't too pushed on going to be honest, I said i'll see, but i'm paying for 2 other gigs, a skiing trip, a new house and I'm looking for a new job the week they are out. So i'll prob pass.

Until I heard who the special guest artist is.............

jay-z11.jpg

Changes things a little

• Advertisement

Fuck you ticketmaster!!! Anyone buy a spare ticket for Melbourne?

Hold tight, there will be a second show announced soon. I am holding out on a second show in Sydney hopefully on a saturday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Skittlebrau

Second Melbourne show announced for Friday Dec 3.

Tickets on sale this Friday I think.

Live Nation pre-sale from 3pm this afternoon. Just go to http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/25004519F5EE253A?did=live and there'll be an option for Live Nation presale tickets. Password is BOOT.

Worked for me for the first show last week. Wish I'd waited now to be honest.

Live Nation pre-sale from 3pm this afternoon. Just go to the normal ticketmaster site and there'll be an option for Live Nation presale tickets. Password is BOOT.

Worked for me for the first show last week. Wish I'd waited now to be honest.

Cant find this link anywhere for presale tickets???

Cant find this link anywhere for presale tickets???

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/25004519F5EE253A?did=live

Sorry. Didn't realise it was a special page. Should work now.

I just got the gen admin standing tickets for $99 not the $350 Red Zone ones.

Thanks man your a star!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/25004519F5EE253A?did=live

Sorry. Didn't realise it was a special page. Should work now.

I just got the gen admin standing tickets for $99 not the $350 Red Zone ones.

don't suppose there is a ticketek one for sydney?
    I mailed a few guys in melbourne who missed out, and they got some and are very happy campers

• Advertisement

hussey wrote: »
    don't suppose there is a ticketek one for sydney?
    I mailed a few guys in melbourne who missed out, and they got some and are very happy campers

Sydney & Brisbane

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=U2PRESAL10

In hindsight I really should have put all this up in the first place

Password is still BOOT

Advertisement