Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good luck to everyone waiting on offers.

• 22-08-2010 5:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

I myself did a Fetac course last year and got 375 points which i was very happy about and hope to go on and study Software Development in Carlow IT next year.

My offers will be in 2moro morning and as the majority of people who are also waiting are on this forum i just want to wish everybody the best of luck and hope you get what ever course you's are hoping for.

Good Luck.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭TomJoe Wallace

And a very good luck to you as well sir.
    Hope all goes well.. Actually been dreading this day since last Wednesday and it's nearly here! Bout time!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭WillyWaggler

Good luck everyone. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 ricadoo

Mak_United wrote: »
    ..... i just want to wish everybody the best of luck and hope you get what ever course you's are hoping for.

Good Luck.

Thanks a lot Mak_United and best of luck to you too my friend!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭dannydfc

I myself did a Fetac course last year and got 375 points which i was very happy about and hope to go on and study Software Development in Carlow IT next year.

My offers will be in 2moro morning and as the majority of people who are also waiting are on this forum i just want to wish everybody the best of luck and hope you get what ever course you's are hoping for.

Good Luck.
    same to you.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭angelxx

Thanks mark united hope you get your first choice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

Im more nervous about the offers as i was for the Results.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭clarke1991

Good Luck.
    im in the same boat as yourself. did a FETAC course. im getting ideas in my head now tho, maby i did the CAO wrong and what if they take my LC results into account instead of the 345 i got from FETAC:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pfannkuchen

Good luck everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭DC09

Is the offers definitely on cao.ie at 6am?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭brian1991

Good luck, everybody. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭TomJoe Wallace

Round Offer Date (from 06:00) Reply Date (by 17:15)
    Early Round 7th July, 2010 14th July, 2010
    Round Zero 5th August, 2010 11th August, 2010
    Round One 23rd August, 2010 30th August, 2010
    Round Two 2nd September, 2010 8th September, 2010

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Grace16

Good luck to you too and to everybody else.....At least it's all nearly over!!!

Advertisement