Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24hr petrol station on the R132

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Am I the only one getting increasely confused by this thread? Seems some posts about the M1 services area are mixed in with posts on the R132 service station under construction.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Corsendonk wrote: »
    Am I the only one getting increasely confused by this thread? Seems some posts about the M1 services area are mixed in with posts on the R132 service station under construction.
    Roadworks posts moved to existing thread - I've left the discussions on the Motorway Services and R132 petrol station in this thread, as they both relate to provision of services/petrol, albeit at slightly different locations.

Thanks

Beasty

Advertisement