Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Sky player

• 22-08-2010 12:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭

Only noticed this was free yesterday. Anyone know until when?? Have access to the ondemand anyway but now have access to the live streaming

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

If you don't have multiroom then you can get some channels free (e.g. Sky Sports) until December 31st 2010 depending on your package.

If you do have multiroom then it's "free" all the time :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Grand have the whole package. Never really used it before as i had the xbox beside the skybox. Handy now its in the bedroom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Yep its handy alrite the on demand stuff is top notch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Free on-demand channels? This, I did not know.

I must rope the parents into getting multi-room, and pay the difference (I think its only 15 per week or something).

Well worth the 15 to get the entire Sky package. I think you can connect your multi-room package to one Xbox and 5 PCs, if i am correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

I've never looked at this. I presume by "free", you folks are already paying customers of Sky? Me being on UPC wouldn't get this service, right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I've never looked at this. I presume by "free", you folks are already paying customers of Sky? Me being on UPC wouldn't get this service, right?

I wouldn't have thought so to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

see thread on bargain alerts about cheap monthly codes and if you knew someone who had the multiroom with sky sports they could allow you to set it up on your xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

That_Guy wrote: »
    I wouldn't have thought so to be honest.

Neither would I. But it's always good to double check, in case you miss out on free stuff! Who doesn't like free stuff afterall?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

It asks for sky viewing card when registering to the xbox. So only way is if some gives you their number

Advertisement