Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening Sports Classes for Women

Options
  • 22-08-2010 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi All,

Can anyone advise me of some good evening fitness classes/groups to attend in Carlow, looking to join a class where there's a good fun group and don't want to be stuck in a gym training on my own all time, finding it very boring at moment!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

i attend circuit training in teach bríde in tullow mondays and wednesdays. its only €6 per night,and its good fun.

i hate gyms and dont find them motivating, but really enjoy this class.

there is also classes in mount wolseley in tullow, i think they are €10 per night for non members.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭bytheglass

If it's Carlow town you're in, I recommend circuit training in St. Laurence O'Toole clubhouse tuesday & thursdays evenings, 8-9pm. Cost is €10 per month but the first couple of sessions are free as introductory sessions. If you like it, training runs are held every other evening (mornings on weekends). These training sessions are aimed at women only :) They are a good laugh & great for beginners through to more advanced.

Advertisement