Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Run flat tyres

Options
  • 22-08-2010 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I am looking for cheap 18" run flat tyres,can anybody please tell me from where can i get??? or Can i put the standered tyres on run flat wheels???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭2hellr2conaght

I don't know where you are living but there is a big tyre warehouse up the north in portadown. Or just head to Newry for a look some weekend. I got normal tyres at half the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Got 205/55/16 in Enniskillen for €500 euro for 4 including tracking.

About €650 locally.

This was for Bridgestone.

Try Modern Tyres, there is loads of them in the north and you can price it on the website but you usually get it a bit cheaper.

Make sure to ring to make sure they have them in stock before you travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭2hellr2conaght

Ya I got mine same place. 400 locally and 212 in enniskillen.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I am looking for cheap 18" run flat tyres,can anybody please tell me from where can i get??? or Can i put the standered tyres on run flat wheels???

yes you can put normal tyres on a RFT wheel. just becareful to buy a spacesaver wheel just incase you get a puncture someday or at the very least a can of tyre weld, although that wont fix a blow out!

Advertisement