Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

* The all nighter / waiting for CAO offers thread *

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

post up the scans

• Registered Users Posts: 12 aoreg9

don't have one!

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

aoreg9 wrote: »
    Law with politics UCD 510 according to irish examiner bought @ 1.50 topaz douglas.. ok?
    Scans or gtfo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Law with politics UCD 510 according to irish examiner bought @ 1.50 topaz douglas.. ok?
    scan it ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭furbey

lc2010 wrote: »
    Ha just realised this is the last time its prob the last night were all going to be here together.....kinda like our debs!!

From cheating in the mocks to panicking on the 8th of June....its been good lads!!!;)

Could always come back next year regardless.
    Getting to stay on this forum was the only good thing bout me repeating this year. It has been fun...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

It really is bed time this time, chargers dying and batterys in dads room..oh well!

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

Take a pic and upload

• Registered Users Posts: 19,263 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

so you don't have a camera or a scanner?

Kids these days :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭dannydfc

I think i'll repeat just the sake of doing all this again.:P
    It's that annoying it's actually funny.:pac:

i love you man is over now
    going to look at gossip girl now and i am a guy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

It really is bed time this time, chargers dying and batterys in dads room..oh well!
    Haha sleep deprivation really seems to be taking its hold:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 CKavanagh

This year, arts at UCD, the largest undergraduate course in the State with more than 1,200 places, is up five points to 365.

For anyone that wants to know, copied and pasted from the Irishtimes. Looks like I have it almost secured with my 465... but we'll see anything could happen!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 repeat92

don't have one!

look aoreg9 just said they dont have a god damn scanner so what more do ya want them to do. we all want to c the points but i think its blatantly obvious that 1: your gonna have to get up and go to the shops yourself or 2: wait until the offers come out.. this thread is becoming a joke

Excuses, excuses...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

isnt the examiner €1.80.. not 1.50!?

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

This has been some serious crack enjoy it while it last cause once somebody uploads a scan ... it will lose the buzz:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,263 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

CKavanagh wrote: »
    This year, arts at UCD, the largest undergraduate course in the State with more than 1,200 places, is up five points to 365.

For anyone that wants to know, copied and pasted from the Irishtimes. Looks like I have it almost secured with my 465... but we'll see anything could happen!

THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!!!

haha, just kidding, good luck, I may be there with you...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

SirDarren wrote: »
    Why, what's the new technology? :confused:

Bah, ignore my lame attempt at tired humor. I just remember buying a scanner back when I had Windows 98 and being all excited about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

CKavanagh wrote: »

Almost?! You've 100 points to spare!

Can I have them? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

furbey wrote: »
    Could always come back next year regardless.
    Getting to stay on this forum was the only good thing bout me repeating this year. It has been fun...:D
    This. I kind of liked being one of the older members who'd been through it all before and, like, knew stuff. Now I'll be heading off to another section where I'll be a total n00b!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 aoreg9

cork*girl wrote: »
    isnt the examiner €1.80.. not 1.50!?

bought at 1.50 a.m.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Seeing is believing on this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭gloryutd

repeat92 wrote: »
    look aoreg9 just said they dont have a god damn scanner so what more do ya want them to do. we all want to c the points but i think its blatantly obvious that 1: your gonna have to get up and go to the shops yourself or 2: wait until the offers come out.. this thread is becoming a joke

Don't need to have a scanner. If he took a pic with his phone of just the page then everyone would believe him and he could continue fulfilling requests.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 291 ✭✭Popple3

M'kay, as interested as I am in the points, I need sleep. No more refreshing for me. :P

Good luck again everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Bah, ignore my lame attempt at tired humor. I just remember buying a scanner back when I had Windows 98 and being all excited about it.

I used to scan my hand and then stare in awe as it appeared on the screen.

Strange child.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

Come on people, at least I tried. Someone get the paper!!!

why do people not have scaners it it not in your 3 in one printer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

If I were a thanks whore I'd go get a paper now and scan it for ye, but I think I'll leave it to someone who needs the ego boost. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Scatterbrain

i love you man is over now
    going to look at gossip girl now and i am a guy

Desperate times call for desperate measures!

... But seriously, where is everyone who went running off to Tesco for the Irish Times...? We country bumpkins are at their mercy! ><

• Advertisement

3fullback wrote: »
    This has been some serious crack enjoy it while it last cause once somebody uploads a scan ... it will lose the buzz:rolleyes:

yeah, it was always spose to be 6am, kinda hoping it will be.
    last year just went flat.
    think people were here more for fun and enjoying the atmosphere than actually waiting up for the points

Advertisement