Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

* The all nighter / waiting for CAO offers thread *

1474849505153»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I asked Fridayswell because she/he pysically went out to get the paper and I felt she/he was the most reliable for the info, I needed. Janette1 was also a star aswell uploading the photo of the table onto boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Zam was genuine, but I was pretty sure of that from the start.

Janette obviously was, as she had pics, and fair play to her for going for the paper and posting them.

Thanks also to Fridayswell, and to Timbuktu who posted some points later for a few people who couldn't get on the CAO website.

Whatwhat was also true blue, though because she had a panic attack when someone linked to the wrong set of CAO points online, everyone (including me) got suspicious. Sorry about that whatwhat! :(

Even ae.... (can't remember exact nick) who clamed to have an early copy of the Examiner seems to have been playing it straight, and we were all very skeptical ... naturally so, but incorrectly it seems.

The only one I have found who was (a) claiming to have a reputable source, i.e. the Indo and (b) quite deliberately posting BS (and high!) points as confirmed was calloway92. Trollery of the first order imho, and cruel to boot. I honestly don't understand the mentality of someone who will fk with the heads of already stressed individuals to that extent!

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭holidaygirl

unknown13 wrote: »
    About the checking of results. Was Zam actually correct with the results.

Correct with the information I got, for a friends daughter also.

Thanks again Zam if you are reading :)

Advertisement