Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it too late to apply for September 2010?

Options
  • 22-08-2010 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Does DIT accept late applicants or is it too late for this year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭City Boi

C'mon guys!! Just a yes or no would be fine:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

I dont think anybody knows, best bet would be to give them a ring in the morning and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

correct me if im wrong, but when a lady from dit came to our school said you could apply in september for courses but you had to do them at night and pay fees

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Adriatic

I believe when the CAO offers are released certain courses have vacant places and this will appear on the CAO website. They may be applied to even if the CAO was never filled up back in February. However it probably only happens on a few courses round the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Sam Wang

last year the last student they accepted was on mid August. i don't think they still accept applications now:(

anyway just my two pennies worth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

What do you want to do ? There are some courses by direct entry.
    Labour Market Activation (LMA) Fund *NEW!*
    Under the Government LMA fund, DIT has a range of upskilling & reskilling opportunities now available for people who are currently unemployed. For full details please see the following link: Upskill at DIT. Closing date for receipt of applications is 12 noon on 3 September 2010.
    Direct Entry Undergraduate Programmes *NEW!*

Do you know that you can apply for these four programmes directly to DIT in addition to your CAO choices? Apply to DIT Admissions using the full-time application form:-
    Programmes:

Post your completed application form to:

Admissions Office

DIT

143 - 149 Lower Rathmines Road

Dublin 6

Before 5pm on Friday, 3rd September 2010

Advertisement