Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me pay for last night!

Options
  • 22-08-2010 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭

Ok im hungover and bored and have €14 in my pp account. Anyone here wanna help me win €100 to pay for last nights boozing? All bets considered and im not really bothered about losing 14 quid. I have 2 small bets in play which will bring me to about 30 quid if they come in. So help me out guys :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

I got a tip for two horses in ballinrobe 3:45 clancy strand 5/2 and 5:15 farringdon 11/4 i'm doing 2 singles and a double.The next tip is go on the beer again today and you'll forget all about your hangover :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

mixed up wrote: »
    I got a tip for two horses in ballinrobe 3:45 clancy strand 5/2 and 5:15 farringdon 11/4 i'm doing 2 singles and a double.The next tip is go on the beer again today and you'll forget all about your hangover :D

Cheers mixed up. I've put a €2e/w double on them to win just over 30 quid. Be a good start. Anyone else got anything for me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

You could have a small bet like me on Cork -2 and Nani anytime vs Fulham double... thatll be my only one for the day on fairly small stakes

You could have a small bet like me on Cork -2 and Nani anytime vs Fulham double... thatll be my only one for the day on fairly small stakes

I just couldnt cheer on Cork when im from Dublin tho :D

€4.66 winning on some dutch match means i've €14.66 with a €5 treble of Celtic, Utrecht, Rapid Vienna and the €2e/w double on the above horses still in play. Have just put €4.66 on a treble of PSV, Dundee and Rubin to win €16.49 :D

• Advertisement

€5 on Man U/Lech Poznan €11.67 double leaves €5 in the kitty :D

mixed up wrote: »

Cheers for that. Good win..Still need Farringdon to be placed tho :D

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

hitman79 wrote: »
    Cheers for that. Good win..Still need Farringdon to be placed tho :D

I'm already up after clancy strand but if farringdon wins i'll have the mother of all hangovers in the morning :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

thanks mixed up for the tips,missed the first 1 but put 20 on the secound horse who won easily enough,profit of 70..

edit:complete wrong horse i bet on altogether,:eek:
    keelaghan in the 4.45 is won well,7/2

coughlan08 wrote: »
    thanks mixed up for the tips,missed the first 1 but put 20 on the secound horse who won easily enough,profit of 70..
    thanks again

But the second horse aint running til 5.15?

• Advertisement

Well my Celtic treble is in and brings me up to €14.33. Dundee ruined my other treble. Will wait and see how my 2 outstanding bets get on before betting on anything else :D

Well the second horse was only placed so i now stand at €20.28 with the Man U double outstanding. Thought that double on the horses would return more than €5.95 :( €2 e/w double on a 3/1 winner and a 7/2 third only made me €1.95 profit..bummer :(

in the 5.45 in ballinrobe,,,Mahrajaan 3-1,,,i have 50 on it,just got the tip there.

in the 5.45 in ballinrobe,,,Mahrajaan 3-1,,,i have 50 on it,just got the tip there.

Threw a tenner on myself

Good man..might get up to 100 quid yet

he won,,,the favourite fell,,,

god i love my friends.

€45.98 in the account now..what to back next :D

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭greeno

he won,,,the favourite fell,,,

god i love my friends.

Fair play Coughlan! Just put 15 on him wish I'd done more :D

€15.98 on a risky double of Sporting Lisbon and Hafnarfjordur returns €35.39

greeno wrote: »
    Fair play Coughlan! Just put 15 on him wish I'd done more :D

no problem,,
    im 1 of these people where if i get a tip, i will spread it,
    not like others on here..mentions no names...:p
    more often then not they come through,
    my friend had 200 on at 5-1....backed right into 5-2..
    super stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭greeno

no problem,,
    im 1 of these people where if i get a tip, i will spread it,
    not like others on here..mentions no names...:p
    more often then not they come through,
    my friend had 200 on at 5-1....backed right into 5-2..
    super stuff

Yea only got him at 5/2. Made up for football losses though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

He played a part in a nice four-folds for me today (see After-Timing thread). I recommend you hold off until tomorrow. You always risk throwing your earnings away with sillier bets when on a high. Doing well so far. Congrats. :D

Sporting Lisbon have just gone 1 up with 3 mins to go. My Icelandic boys are 2-1 down at half time tho. €30 left in my account...any one got any late tips??

One last small bet of a €3 double on Porto(-2) and Real Madrid (ht/ft). Returns €12. Need FH Hafnarfjordur to score twice in 40 mins to get up to €62.39 :D If not i've still made a small profit and passed the day :D

2 goals in 3 mins have put my icelandic boys 3-2 up with 20 mins to go :D Make that 4-2

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Well done today mate, take it handy now and hopefully continue building it up tomorrow.

Avalon Bay in the first at Kempton (Tomorrow) might be worth a few euro. Could go well dropped into a significantly weaker race and the drop in trip will suit. The form of her last race looks mighty solid to me. Impressed me last time out and could go close at around 4/1 hopefully.

Cheers Pyro. I've had enough for today. That Icelandic win will bring me up to around €63 and another €12 if the Porto/Madrid double comes in which is probably unlikely. Thanks to everyone who gave tips or advice and i'll continue tomorrow :D

pp_2.jpg

How i got from €14 to €63 :D Still need another Porto goal and a Madrid goal for another €12 tho

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

well done and best of luck tomorrow

• Advertisement

Well Madrid screwed up my last bet but still happy enough. 5 bets out of 8 and up about €50. A few small doubles tomorrow should edge me closer to €100. Any tips or advice are welcome :D

Advertisement