Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me pay for last night!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

Wins and returns €4.20
    Going with €2.20 on Lazio to win to nil for €4.20 returns
    Balance €2.00[/QUOTE]

Lazio win 3-0 :D Balance €6.20
    Going with a wacky treble of Catania(dnb) Calgiari(dnb) and over 2.5 in the Histon/Bath match. Returns €10.80. Balance €2

Going with a wacky treble of Catania(dnb) Calgiari(dnb) and over 2.5 in the Histon/Bath match. Returns €10.80. Balance €2[/QUOTE]

2 from 3 won :mad:
    So €2 left and throwing it on a stupid last ditch accum in the hope of getting lucky.
    Swindon
    Helmond Sport
    Dordrecht
    Vaslui
    Returns €10.75
    Balance €0 :eek:

Topping up my account by €20 as the above bet looks doomed :mad: First time i've put money in my account in a month but still haven't made a withdrawal since starting this thread. So im now €194 down which works out at at a loss of €13.85 a week :mad: Gotta up my game so all advive appreciated.
    Bets for tomorrow are the following.

€10 double of
    Everton
    Man U
    Returns €20.20

€5 double of Over 2.5
    Bolton/Blackpool
    Reading/Leeds
    Returns €14.14

€5 double of
    Man C
    Southampton
    Returns €14.30

Balance €0
    If the above bets lose im taking a week off :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

hitman79 wrote: »
    Gotta up my game so all advive appreciated.

you dont take our advice so whats the point....
    hence your just going to keep losing money,harsh but true..:o

Topping up my account by €20 as the above bet looks doomed :mad: First time i've put money in my account in a month but still haven't made a withdrawal since starting this thread. So im now €194 down which works out at at a loss of €13.85 a week :mad: Gotta up my game so all advive appreciated.
    Bets for tomorrow are the following.

€10 double of
    Everton
    Man U
    Returns €20.20

€5 double of Over 2.5
    Bolton/Blackpool
    Reading/Leeds
    Returns €14.14

€5 double of
    Man C
    Southampton
    Returns €14.30

Balance €0
    If the above bets lose im taking a week off :D

Stoke scoring in the last minute sums it up for me. Everton losing 4-1 :mad:
    A week or 2 or 3 off will do me no harm

• Advertisement

So after a 4 day break im back. No will power but when you cant leave the house what can you do? Threw another €20 in to the Paddy Power Xmas party fund which brings me up to €214 since i began the log.
    €10 treble of
    Man C
    A Madrid
    Over 1.5 Lisbon/Lille
    Returns €20.37
    Balance €10

So after a 4 day break im back. No will power but when you cant leave the house what can you do? Threw another €20 in to the Paddy Power Xmas party fund which brings me up to €214 since i began the log.
    €10 treble of
    Man C
    A Madrid
    Over 1.5 Lisbon/Lille
    Returns €20.37

1 from 3 came in. Should have stayed away from this game for another while :mad:
    Balance €10

€5 on over 1.5 in the following
    PSG
    CSKA Sofia
    CSKA Moscow
    Dortmund
    Returns €10.43
    Balance €5

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Sir Vival

PSG
    CSKA Sofia
    CSKA Moscow
    Dortmund
    Returns €10.43
    Balance €5

In the Moscow game over 1.5 goals was 1/9 and over 1.5 goals was 1/12 in the Dortmund game. Adding in these selections is just crazy. High risk for very little reward.

Saying that europa league is usually good for these kind of bets, but you'll fail in the long run with a strategy like you appear to be following.

Best of luck anyways

Sir Vival wrote: »
    In the Moscow game over 1.5 goals was 1/9 and over 1.5 goals was 1/12 in the Dortmund game. Adding in these selections is just crazy. High risk for very little reward.

Saying that europa league is usually good for these kind of bets, but you'll fail in the long run with a strategy like you appear to be following.

Best of luck anyways

Short odds i know but at least they came good with 20 mins to spare. Over 1.5 is stress free betting in a way isn't it? Will look into the 8.05 kick offs now.

• Advertisement

PSG
    CSKA Sofia
    CSKA Moscow
    Dortmund
    Returns €10.43
    Balance €5

So thats what a winning bet feels like? :D Going with €5 on all the 8.05 kick offs to be over 1.5
    Returns €16.23
    Balance €10.43

Short odds i know but at least they came good with 20 mins to spare. Over 1.5 is stress free betting in a way isn't it? Will look into the 8.05 kick offs now.

ahh no its not,there was 60 mins gone in the sofia game and it was 0-0,so not quiet stress free so to speak,,
    i thought you might of learned by now but obviously not,you just did an accum (4 teams) that worked out at evens,thats absolutely brutal value,doesnt matter that it came off this time,next one you might not be so lucky..
    also your proportion of your bank that you are using on each bet is way to high..in the case above 50%...:eek:
    i would advise you to deposit 100 or more as the 20 that you are working off isnt working for the stake size that you are using atm..
    just some advice, but im sure you will take no notice..

coughlan08 wrote: »
    ahh no its not,there was 60 mins gone in the sofia game and it was 0-0,so not quiet stress free so to speak,,
    i thought you might of learned by now but obviously not,you just did an accum (4 teams) that worked out at evens,thats absolutely brutal value,doesnt matter that it came off this time,next one you might not be so lucky..
    also your proportion of your bank that you are using on each bet is way to high..in the case above 50%...:eek:
    i would advise you to deposit 100 or more as the 20 that you are working off isnt working for the stake size that you are using atm..
    just some advice, but im sure you will take no notice..

Beskitas scored in the 59th min ;) And the bet was won after 64mins. I only called it stress free as its not like a last minute goal is gonna screw me over. I must check the bank balance to see if i can throw €100 in. Saving for a mortgage deposit tho so i cant be throwing too much in every week. How come your log is gone so quiet?

Beskitas scored in the 59th min ;) And the bet was won after 64mins. I only called it stress free as its not like a last minute goal is gonna screw me over. I must check the bank balance to see if i can throw €100 in. Saving for a mortgage deposit tho so i cant be throwing too much in every week. How come your log is gone so quiet?

exams next week,still come on here though just to throw some abuse at people..
    relieves the stress levels as im more than likely going to be failing first year collage...

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Sir Vival

I'd definitely agree with coughlan on depositing at least €50 anyways into your account. That way you might look after it a bit better instead of topping up your account every second day when you blow your bank (allbeit a small one) on a accumulator.

I bet if you count up your last few deposits you've put in a considerable amount in dribs and drabs only to throw it straight back into PP shareholders pockets.

relieves the stress levels as im more than likely going to be failing first year collage...

Sure your no harm in failing when you've spent the last few months winning a fortune here.
    Sir Vival wrote: »
    I'd definitely agree with coughlan on depositing at least €50 anyways into your account. That way you might look after it a bit better instead of topping up your account every second day when you blow your bank (allbeit a small one) on a accumulator.

I bet if you count up your last few deposits you've put in a considerable amount in dribs and drabs only to throw it straight back into PP shareholders pockets.

Only put in €20 in any week. When its gone its gone. Tends to go pretty quick tho :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Coughlan I'm a big fan of yours. But it's spelled "college" :D

Watching the last 10 mins of the Paok/Brugges match as its the only one i still need a goal in. Its shoite tho :mad:

Last min goal for Brugges :D €26.61 in the account. A good days profit for me :D

€6.61 double of Sedan and Cambur. Returns €14.32
    €5 double on Lazio(win/draw) and Kaiserslautern(win/draw). Returns 10.50
    Balance €15

• Advertisement

€6.61 double of Sedan and Cambur. Returns €14.32
    €5 double on Lazio(win/draw) and Kaiserslautern(win/draw). Returns 10.50
    Balance €15

Both lose :mad:
    Going with the following today
    Arsenal
    Leeds
    €5 returns €12

Man C
    Cardiff
    €5 returns 11.07

Over 1.5 in
    Coventry
    Derby
    Watford
    €5 returns €10.16
    Balance €0

Both lose :mad:
    Going with the following today
    Arsenal
    Leeds
    €5 returns €12
    wins

Man C
    Cardiff
    €5 returns 11.07
    cardiff only draw

Over 1.5 in
    Coventry
    Derby
    Watford
    €5 returns €10.16
    Only 1 goal in coventry game
    Balance €0

Balance €12 and throwing €7 on Ajax/Psv/Milan/R Madrid. Returns €16.70
    Balance €5

Balance €12 and throwing €7 on Ajax/Psv/Milan/R Madrid. Returns €16.70
    Balance €5
    Fuuck ya Ajax :mad:
    €3 double on Sampdoria/Leverkusen. Returns €7.22
    Balance €2

Fuuck ya Ajax :mad:
    €3 double on Sampdoria/Leverkusen. Returns €7.22
    Balance €2

Wins so €9.22 in the account
    €4.22 double of Villareal and over 1.5 in the Sociedad match. Returns €9.23

Balance €5

Wins so €9.22 in the account
    €4.22 double of Villareal and over 1.5 in the Sociedad match. Returns €9.23

Balance €5

Wins to bring me up to 14.23
    5.00 double
    Porto(-1)
    Over 2.5 Napoli/Palermo
    Returns 12.60

4.23 treble
    Vaduz
    Lausanne
    Over 1.5 Depor/Hercules
    Returns 9.17
    Balance 5.00

€5 on Villa/Draw. Returns €10.50
    Balance 10.50

Wins to bring me up to 14.23
    5.00 double
    Porto(-1)
    Over 2.5 Napoli/Palermo
    Returns 12.60

4.23 treble
    Vaduz
    Lausanne
    Over 1.5 Depor/Hercules
    Returns 9.17
    Balance 5.00
    €5 on Villa/Draw. Returns €10.50
    Balance 10.50

Shocking :D

€2 free bet so throwing it on Man U/Barca. Returns €3.92

€2 free bet so throwing it on Man U/Barca. Returns €3.92

Loses suprisingly :mad:

Throwing €26 in to my account to bring me up to -€240 for the season. And putting €6 on all champions league games to be over 1.5 goals. Returns €28.70
    Balance €20

• Advertisement

Loses suprisingly :mad:

Throwing €26 in to my account to bring me up to -€240 for the season. And putting €6 on all champions league games to be over 1.5 goals. Returns €28.70
    Balance €20

7 games oblige but Chelsea let me down :mad:

Advertisement