Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me pay for last night!

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭johnny_cash

Hi hitman i was reading your log and i see you are now down €240 but a lot of the posters on here are only trying to help you when they are advising you to stop doing so many accumalators.I see where you said chelsea let you down but honestly it's hard enough trying to predict soccer matches let alone get 8 right.I honestly think you should try doing single bets for a while and see how you get on.It's up to you what you do with your money but i'm sure all posters would like to see you winning as like me a lot have enjoyed reading your log :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

Hi hitman i was reading your log and i see you are now down €240 but a lot of the posters on here are only trying to help you when they are advising you to stop doing so many accumalators.I see where you said chelsea let you down but honestly it's hard enough trying to predict soccer matches let alone get 8 right.I honestly think you should try doing single bets for a while and see how you get on.It's up to you what you do with your money but i'm sure all posters would like to see you winning as like me a lot have enjoyed reading your log :D

Cheers for the feedback Johnny Cash. Im gonna try be more disciplined from now on. Singles and doubles only and not betting more than 25% of my account as Couglan keeps telling me i bet too much of my account. Only one bet tonight. Over 2.5 in Luton V Charlton. €5 returns €8.33. First game was 2-2 between the teams and Lutons last 3 games have had 16 goals while Charltons last 3 games have had 11 goals. Balance €15.

hitman79 wrote: »
    Cheers for the feedback Johnny Cash. Im gonna try be more disciplined from now on. Singles and doubles only and not betting more than 25% of my account as Couglan keeps telling me i bet too much of my account. Only one bet tonight. Over 2.5 in Luton V Charlton. €5 returns €8.33. First game was 2-2 between the teams and Lutons last 3 games have had 16 goals while Charltons last 3 games have had 11 goals. Balance €15.

3-1 Charlton brings me up to €23.33. Small profit but still profit :D

And a small €3.33 double tomorrow
    QPR
    Hannover(win/draw)
    Returns €7.14
    Balance €20

And a small €3.33 double tomorrow
    QPR
    Hannover(win/draw)
    Returns €7.14
    Balance €20

QPR lose
    2 bets today.
    €5 double Everton/Southampton. Returns €11.79
    €5 double over 2.5 in Burnley/Leeds and Preston/Ipswich. Returns €15.28

• Advertisement

QPR lose
    2 bets today.
    €5 double Everton/Southampton. Returns €11.79
    €5 double over 2.5 in Burnley/Leeds and Preston/Ipswich. Returns €15.28

Yet another poor day :mad:
    One last bet of €5 on Dortmund/Seville. Returns €10.73
    Balance €5

Yet another poor day :mad:
    One last bet of €5 on Dortmund/Seville. Returns €10.73
    Balance €5

I give up :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Sir Vival

I give up :mad:

€50 says you wont...?:p

In all seriousness, try following someone like horseboxo, coughlan or pyro for awhile just until you make back a bit of your losses or until you get a bit of sense (advice not a dig), whichever happens first.

€50 says you wont...?tongue.gif

You know me too well :D

Gonna try waste my last fiver today
    €2 on FC Zwolle and over 1.5 in the Milan game. Returns €3.64
    Balance €3

• Advertisement

Gonna try waste my last fiver today
    €2 on FC Zwolle and over 1.5 in the Milan game. Returns €3.64
    Balance €3

Well that first bet looks pretty secure with 10 mins to go. So im putting €3 on a double of Charlton/Roma. Returns €5.78

Putting my balance of €3.64 on Mallorca for returns of 6.07
    Balance €0

Well that first bet looks pretty secure with 10 mins to go. So im putting €3 on a double of Charlton/Roma. Returns €5.78
    Putting my balance of €3.64 on Mallorca for returns of 6.07
    Balance €0

Both lose. Now im taking a long break from this game. Not spending my xmas looking at form and looking for football results. Happy Christmas to everyone :D Bet Paddy Power gives me a free bet now during the week to entice me back :eek:

A week without a bet :D Thank fuuck for Gran Tourismo 5 :D

Advertisement