Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me pay for last night!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

Ok day 2 and in work so less time to spend on the net. 62.39 in the account and putting 5.39 on a treble of Honka/Valerenga and Breidablik for 11.21 winnings. Have also put 3.00 on Pyro's horse Avalon Bay at 9/2 for 16.50 winnings. Leaves 54.00 in the account and if possible i dont wanna dip below 50.00. Anyone got any tips/advice today?

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

small win on johnny hancocks in the 2:15 at kempton

Clemon wrote: »
    small win on johnny hancocks in the 2:15 at kempton

Cheers but i already have Avalon bay in the same race. Just done a small 2.00 treble on Torino, Zwolle and Shamrock Rovers. Returns 5.91. 52.00 in the kitty and no more bets til i know the outcomes of my 3 bets in play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭fkiely

Rovers -1 tonight at around 11/10

Ok Avalon Bay only trailed in in 6th i think. But im gonna have loses so not too worried. Hopefully one of my 2 football bets will come good. A busy night ahead means no time for betting..Probably a good thing :D Might have a nibble at Rovers -1 later tho

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭OneForTheTeam

fkiely wrote: »
    Rovers -1 tonight at around 11/10

What does the -1 stand for? sorry for the noob question:D

What does the -1 stand for? sorry for the noob question:D

Means Rovers are starting with a minus 1 goal handicap so they have to win by 2 clear goals. When a team is a clear favourite to win a match ie 1/5 1/4 etc by selecting -1 handicap you get a better price.

Bad day for me today..2 bets lost and one still in play...debating going strong on Rovers but my luck is out today so holding off for tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

You could try the bet of the day on gg.com - they have a decent % of winners

http://www.gg.com/tips/toptips.php

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭everyday taxi

hitman79 wrote: »
    Bad day for me today..2 bets lost and one still in play...debating going strong on Rovers but my luck is out today so holding off for tomorrow.

Put what you have left on this footie double tonight.

Hapoel tel aviv 5/6
    West brom 4/5. ;)

• Advertisement

Put what you have left on this footie double tonight.

Hapoel tel aviv 5/6
    West brom 4/5. ;)

West Brom will more than likely play a weakened team imo and Hapoel only need a draw so its a risky one imo.

Think i'll wait til closer to kick off and see what teams are playing in the Carling cup games before having a punt. Anyone got a horse for me during the day?

Ok only 2 bets today. €6 treble on Seville, Anderlecht and Wolves which returns €15.95 and a €6 treble on West Ham, Stoke and Sunderland which returns €15.27. Need a win cus my balance is now at €40 euro :(

And a €5 Leeds/Sampdoria double which returns €22.05

Well out of 3 bets only 1 came in and i nearly broke even for the night. Pity Leeds threw it away. €50.27 in the account now.

€3.27 on Ipswich, Wolves and Reading to qualify. Returns €7.02

Dam you Reading. Ok €47 in the account. Thinking of going hard on Spurs tomorrow at -1 at 4/6. Whats anyone think? Defoe out for Spurs but surely they'll still have way too much firepower against Young Boys?

Ok im slipping badly here from 63.00 on sunday to 47.00 today. Whats anyones thoughts on tonights action? Im thinking Spurs(-1), Everton, Kilmarnock and Inverness accum. 10.00 pays 33.85? Also debating Copenhagen, Ajax, Fulham treble. 5.00 pays 21.20. Anyone got any tips/advice for tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭fkiely

Everton and Tottenham -1 double pays around 2/1.

Or if you're looking for something smaller Everton -1 at around evens in places.

Good luck anyway whatever you choose.

Cheers fkiely but as an Everton fan we'll do well to win never mind win by 2. I've gone with the following anyway
    Spurs -1
    Everton
    Kilmarnock
    Inverness
    €10 returns €32.93

Copenhagen
    Fulham
    Ajax
    €5 returns €21.20

Accrington(very weak newcastle team)
    Corby
    Droysldon
    €2 returns €19.20

€30 left in the account now :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

end of the affair in the next.5/2

• Advertisement

coughlan08 wrote: »
    end of the affair in the next.5/2

Cheers...i got 10 on just in time :D

no good,,lead the field but got caught in the run in..

no good,,lead the field but got caught in the run in..

No worries...you win some you lose some..hopefully better luck in the footie...€20.00 balance now..at least spurs are 1 up

your prob going to kill me,but got a call about What a scientist in the last.. 5-2...he told me this one would make up for the previous so threw my normal stake down with a little extra..
    it won by about 9 lenghts,sorry for not giving it to ya but still felt bad about the previous one...

your prob going to kill me,but got a call about What a scientist in the last.. 5-2...he told me this one would make up for the previous so threw my normal stake down with a little extra..
    it won by about 9 lenghts,sorry for not giving it to ya but still felt bad about the previous one...

Ya fu*kin w%*ker :D Ah no worries mate...throw up any more you get...i still have to pay for last sat night ;)

no problem,,,my friends hit rate is 8/10..and there all around the 9-2,,5-2,,,7-4..
    hes made me an absolute fortune the last week and a half.
    so il pass on the word best i can

no problem,,,my friends hit rate is 8/10..and there all around the 9-2,,5-2,,,7-4..
    hes made me an absolute fortune the last week and a half.
    so il pass on the word best i can

Appreciate it...short price winner is better than a long price loser :D Everton and Spurs both 2 up...come on inverness and Killie :D

Half time and 9 out of my 10 teams are winning..come on accrington and all the rest hold on to your leads!!

hitman79 wrote: »
    Cheers fkiely but as an Everton fan we'll do well to win never mind win by 2. I've gone with the following anyway
    Spurs -1
    Everton
    Kilmarnock
    Inverness
    €10 returns €32.93

Copenhagen
    Fulham
    Ajax
    €5 returns €21.20

Accrington(very weak newcastle team)
    Corby
    Droysldon
    €2 returns €19.20

€30 left in the account now :cool:

Decent night for me...9 out of 10 predictions right. Winnings of 21.20 and 32.93 means im up to a healthy balance of €74.13 which is the highest i've gotten to and a bit closer to the €100 to pay for Saturday night :D

• Advertisement

A €4.13 double on Coco Cola and Fluminese for €10.84 returns. If its good enough for Adnan its good enough for me :D

Advertisement