Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me pay for last night!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

coughlan08 wrote: »
    Jimmy The Poacher Adrian Nicholls
    9/2

Too little time again for me to get it but once again impressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

Jimmy The Poacher Adrian Nicholls
    9/2

yessssssssss..:D
    get the **** in,

i cant believe it.

backed pyros horse,plymouth rock,was gutted because it ran poorly.
    literally got the call after that.9/2..as quick as the bet was accepted she went in as far as 11/4....
    had 200 on both horses,profit so far today €700....
    i really dont know what to say....
    cloud 10....

yessssssssss..:D
    get the **** in,

i cant believe it.

backed pyros horse,plymouth rock,was gutted because it ran poorly.
    literally got the call after that.9/2..as quick as the bet was accepted she went in as far as 11/4....
    had 200 on both horses,profit so far today €700....
    i really dont know what to say....
    cloud 10....

Bah! I can't believe I'm missing out on these :eek:

i can imagine how frustrating it is alri...
    did my best though,,,
    this time ye had about 2-3 minutes to place the bet.
    what i do is type the name into the search engine and the race come up.
    its 10 times quicker.
    i dont have the time to type where etc..

i can imagine how frustrating it is alri...
    did my best though,,,
    this time ye had about 2-3 minutes to place the bet.
    what i do is type the name into the search engine and the race come up.
    its 10 times quicker.
    i dont have the time to type where etc..

Ha not your fault at all. I am sure someone must have picked it up. I'll keep an eye on this thread better from now on methinks. Congrats, you must be hitting the four figures at this stage:D

• Advertisement

last 3 weeks,profit of just under €3,500...his hitrate is now a staggering 11/13,,before i only used to place bets around 50,100 the odd time now its nearly every day,,the size of my bets ratio to the bank is staying the same as i have a pretty big bank,so im not risking a bigger percentage than i was before but just bigger money..

last 3 weeks,profit of just under €3,500...his hitrate is now a staggering 11/13,,before i only used to place bets around 50,100 the odd time now its nearly every day,,the size of my bets ratio to the bank is staying the same as i have a pretty big bank,so im not risking a bigger percentage than i was before but just bigger money..

Amazing! I wonder if he goes by how the horse is looking just prior to the race + inside info or whether he follows the markets because the bets come quite near to the off.

[URL="javascript:void(0)"]Mayoman[/URL] Neil Farley

5.0 thirsk

6/4,small bet for me

Mayoman in!

Mayoman Neil Farley

5.0 thirsk

6/4,small bet for me

Wins again,2/2,,,rang him back there and was saying thanks and ****..
    he said he was at thirsk,so no wonder for having 2 horses from there.
    got word off his father as he knows both trainers..they said they have a real good chance,and so they did...:D
    had 100 at 6/4...profit for me today....€850..pitty i hadent more on but thought my luck was out with a 9/2 winner.

did any1 get on..hitrate 12/14

• Advertisement

Wins again,2/2,,,rang him back there and was saying thanks and ****..
    he said he was at thirsk,so no wonder for having 2 horses from there.
    got word off his father as he knows both trainers..they said they have a real good chance,and so they did...:D
    had 100 at 6/4...profit for me today....€850..pitty i hadent more on but thought my luck was out with a 9/2 winner.

did any1 get on..

Just a few quid on it. Covered my bets for the day so I'm happy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

Raging i was busy all day and didnt get online. A massive €2 on Inter to lift this cup at 4/1

What a waste that was!!

Down to a balance of €53 now so need to up my game. €10 treble on Spurs, Ipswich and Oldham for €41.25 returns. Also going with a €10 accum on Chelsea, Millwall, Rangers and Aberdeen. Returns €49.20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DaleBear

Any tips for today folks? already have 10 big ones one spurs, ipswich and oldham!

hitman79 wrote: »
    Down to a balance of €53 now so need to up my game. €10 treble on Spurs, Ipswich and Oldham for €41.25 returns. Also going with a €10 accum on Chelsea, Millwall, Rangers and Aberdeen. Returns €49.20

Dam you Aberdeen :mad:

Wheres Coughlan to rescue this day :D One last €3 accum on Strasbourg, Red Bull and Servette. Returns €10.23

Man u (-2) €10 at evs. €20 left in the kitty.....So much for paying for last saturday night :D

Wheres Coughlan to rescue this day :D One last €3 accum on Strasbourg, Red Bull and Servette. Returns €10.23

Another losing bet. Another Man U goal will gloss over some of todays mistakes tho :D

Man u (-2) €10 at evs. €20 left in the kitty.....So much for paying for last saturday night :D

Good man Sir Alex...€40 in the kitty. Will try again tomorrow :D

Well a week doing this thread and still havent reached the €100 mark but at least im still going off the €14 i started with. €40 in the account so going with a €5 treble of Celtic, Feyenoord and Volendam. Returns €14.64. Also a €10 double on Man City and Bayer Leverkusen. Returns €24.44. Anyone any tips/ advice for me?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

. Returns €24.44. Anyone any tips/ advice for me?

A few have already tipped Tax free in the 3'45 at the curragh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Woddle wrote: »
    A few have already tipped Tax free in the 3'45 at the curragh

As did I,in the sticky at the top of 'Horse racing and greyhound betting'.

Treble and double in tatters so down to €25. Smaller bets now to try get the kitty back up. A €3 treble Aalesunds,Odd Grenland and Fredrickstad..Returns €6.67

And €2 on Everton to win at 11/2...Returns €13

Another shocking afternoon. Ok going with a €10 double of Barca/AC Milan. Returns €15.71. I need this bet to come in with only another 10 left in the kitty :eek:

Another shocking afternoon. Ok going with a €10 double of Barca/AC Milan. Returns €15.71. I need this bet to come in with only another 10 left in the kitty :eek:

At least i won something this weekend :D €25.71 in the kitty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

At least i won something this weekend :D €25.71 in the kitty

Will you stop doing doubles and triples and whatnot? Honestly, slow and steady is going to make you a better profit.

Will you stop doing doubles and triples and whatnot? Honestly, slow and steady is going to make you a better profit.

So have you any suggestions to what i should be betting on? Im assuming you've made a decent amount in the betting game have you?

Anyways today im going with a 5.71 double of Luton and Alfreton. Returns 9.65. Both teams are at home and have made good starts to the season. Leaves 20.00 in the kitty :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭OneForTheTeam

Epsom 4.20 Laughing boy 6/1 pp. Girl I know who works in pp just text me. First time ever she has tipped someone to me and others. So might be worth a small ew.

• Advertisement

Epsom 4.20 Laughing boy 6/1 pp. Girl I know who works in pp just text me. First time ever she has tipped someone to me and others. So might be worth a small ew.

Threw 8.00 on at 13/8 for a top 3 finish. Returns 21.00 and leaves 12.00 in the kitty. Cheers for the tip :D

Advertisement