Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me pay for last night!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

hitman79 wrote: »
    €2.82 on Ponte Preta tonight. Returns €4.32. Ponte are the form team in the league at the moment and are at home. €17 in the kitty

3 winning bets in a row(small bets tho but profit all the same. 21.32 in the kitty. Gonna go with 2.32 on Saxonette at 5/2 in the 3.50 at Lingfield. Its tipped on horseracingtips4free.com and was second in its last race.Returns 8.12 and leaves 19.00 in my account. Small bets til i get a decent amount in my account i reckon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

ill give her a spin as well bud,::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭dunno?

3 winning bets in a row(small bets tho but profit all the same. 21.32 in the kitty. Gonna go with 2.32 on Saxonette at 5/2 in the 3.50 at Lingfield. Its tipped on horseracingtips4free.com and was second in its last race.Returns 8.12 and leaves 19.00 in my account. Small bets til i get a decent amount in my account i reckon :D
    Hopefully the tips from him can be as good as yesterday :D
    He had two winners yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Had a 20/80 on it meself. Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

dunno? wrote: »
    Hopefully the tips from him can be as good as yesterday :D
    He had two winners yesterday

Nice just saw this thread a minute before the off.

:):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Tazz T wrote: »
    Had a 20/80 on it meself. Nice one.

How do u do split bet on Betfair?

Im only one Betfair a couple of weeks and only learning about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

Have his three picks in small e/w treble (until I get a feel for his selection process) so a good start. Seems like a sensible punter choosing short odds rather than value bets to keep a consistent strike rate.

Im starting to believe in that website now :D Up to 27.12 now. His next tip is for One of the boys in the 4.40 at Hereford. Betting and form suggests its wide open so i'll only throw 3.12 on at 4/1 to leave me with a balance of 24.00

Im starting to believe in that website now :D Up to 27.12 now. His next tip is for One of the boys in the 4.40 at Hereford. Betting and form suggests its wide open so i'll only throw 3.12 on at 4/1 to leave me with a balance of 24.00

Only 3rd :( I only noticed he 4/5 for a top 3 finished as i clicked the confirm bet. Should have went with that. His next tip is immovable in the 5.25 at Lingfield. No form really and only 2/1 so will give it a miss. Still have a balance of 24.00

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Immovable should win.

Son of Rock Of Gibralter and extremely well related. Showed bits of ability on debut but wasn't out to win to ensure a low handicap mark. He gets in here off a mark of 62 which is low in comparison to his likely ability, he's unexposed and open to lots of improvement and has been well backed all day from a yard who do well with this type.

That's why he's 2/1 with no form, so to speak. ;)

Doesn't mean he'll win, but that's why he's such a short price and I think he will win.

• Advertisement

x PyRo wrote: »
    Immovable should win.

Son of Rock Of Gibralter and extremely well related. Showed bits of ability on debut but wasn't out to win to ensure a low handicap mark. He gets in here off a mark of 62 which is low in comparison to his likely ability, he's unexposed and open to lots of improvement and has been well backed all day from a yard who do well with this type.

That's why he's 2/1 with no form, so to speak. ;)

Doesn't mean he'll win, but that's why he's such a short price and I think he will win.

Cheers for the heads up Pyro...i'll throw 3.00 on him at 2/1

Best of luck dude, I meant to say showed bits of ability on three maiden runs, not debut!

He should prove hard enough to beat if running to his pedigree.

Something seemed amiss with him. Just dropped away completely

Quite a few fingers burnt there I'd say. :(

Quiet night in footie tonight so a small €2 double on Sheff Wed and Valladolid. Returns €5.58 and leaves €19 in the account

Quiet night in footie tonight so a small €2 double on Sheff Wed and Valladolid. Returns €5.58 and leaves €19 in the account

Good stuff from them two brings me back up to €24.58. Anyone got any late night football tips?

A 4 team accum of Israel, England u21, Al Wihdat and Al Faisaly. €2.58 bet for returns €6.39

A 4 team accum of Israel, England u21, Al Wihdat and Al Faisaly. €2.58 bet for returns €6.39

Came in just about thanks to a late goal :D €28.39 in the account...Slow progress this week but its progress all the same :D

Small €2.37 double on Velez and Blake in the tennis. Returns €7.37 and leaves €26.00 in the account. 6 winning bets out of my last 8. Thats me after jinxing myself now :eek:

Small €2.37 double on Velez and Blake in the tennis. Returns €7.37 and leaves €26.00 in the account. 6 winning bets out of my last 8. Thats me after jinxing myself now :eek:

Well i jinxed myself anyway. Dam you Velez. Busy today so throwing my bets on early. International bets are a nightmare but i'll have a go anyway. €5 treble of Slovakia, Swedan and Romania. Returns €13.80. Another €5 treble on Greece, France and England. Returns €11.85. And €1 on Richie Dunne for 1st goal this afternoon. Returns €26.00 and leaves €15.00 in my account :D

Well i jinxed myself anyway. Dam you Velez. Busy today so throwing my bets on early. International bets are a nightmare but i'll have a go anyway. €5 treble of Slovakia, Swedan and Romania. Returns €13.80. Another €5 treble on Greece, France and England. Returns €11.85. And €1 on Richie Dunne for 1st goal this afternoon. Returns €26.00 and leaves €15.00 in my account :D

Disaster.com :mad: Richie Dunne didnt even come up for most corners. Romania throw away my first treble 2 mins from time and the french and greece screw up my other one. €15 left in the account :mad: Will try again tomorrow with the english lower leagues

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

Disaster.com :mad: Richie Dunne didnt even come up for most corners. Romania throw away my first treble 2 mins from time and the french and greece screw up my other one. €15 left in the account :mad: Will try again tomorrow with the english lower leagues

Big racing tomorrow too so worth keeping an eye on the logs and the thread for tomorrow. Might be worth a small bet if the football is throwing you off at the mo.

scopper wrote: »
    Big racing tomorrow too so worth keeping an eye on the logs and the thread for tomorrow. Might be worth a small bet if the football is throwing you off at the mo.

Cheers..i'll give anything a go at this stage :o

Lower league football today :eek: A €5 treble of Southampton, Huddersfield and Chesterfield. Returns €20.83

And after reading Pyro's horse tips im going with a €5 double on both Starspangledbanner and Kansai Spirit to be placed. Returns €10.22. Leaves an all time low of €5 in my account :eek:

Lower league football today :eek: A €5 treble of Southampton, Huddersfield and Chesterfield. Returns €20.83

And after reading Pyro's horse tips im going with a €5 double on both Starspangledbanner and Kansai Spirit to be placed. Returns €10.22. Leaves an all time low of €5 in my account :eek:

Another disaster. Southampton are 2 down with the other 2 winning. 1st horse wins and the second falters. €5 left so this thread needs snookers at this stage to keep going :D

One last bet before heading out for the night. €2 double on Real Murcia and KVSK Overpelt. Returns €3.76

And €1 on Priombhhean at 5/2 in the 5.35 at Leopardstown

Another disaster. Southampton are 2 down with the other 2 winning. 1st horse wins and the second falters. €5 left so this thread needs snookers at this stage to keep going :D

One last bet before heading out for the night. €2 double on Real Murcia and KVSK Overpelt. Returns €3.76

And €1 on Priombhhean at 5/2 in the 5.35 at Leopardstown

At least i won something today..a massive 3.50 on Priombhean...Balance of €5.50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

Check out the racecard for wolverhampton, I like Fantasy fighter in the 6'20.
    I've also gone with a baseball bet of Yankees, Phillys and tampa in an accum, pays 3.2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

Wins at 3.75

Also, I'll have a pint on emperors well placing at 4.33 in the 7'50, not as confident as the previous one though, (17 to win)

Woddle wrote: »
    Check out the racecard for wolverhampton, I like Fantasy fighter in the 6'20.
    I've also gone with a baseball bet of Yankees, Phillys and tampa in an accum, pays 3.2

Cheers for the tip but i'd gone out and missed it :mad: With only €5.50 left its back to small bets again :( €1.50 double on Atalanta and Benin. Returns €2.82. And €1 on Sheff Wed for returns €2.10 and leaves me with €3

Well Sheff Wed have lost :( Going with €2 on Brett Vale in the 2.45 at Fontwell. 6/5 insure bet 2 places. Returns €4.40 and leaves me with €1

• Advertisement

Well Sheff Wed have lost :( Going with €2 on Brett Vale in the 2.45 at Fontwell. 6/5 insure bet 2 places. Returns €4.40 and leaves me with €1

Brett Vale only 3rd and about 100 lenghts behind :eek: €1 left and its gone on Paco Boy for €1.91 returns.

Advertisement