Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me pay for last night!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

hitman79 wrote: »
    Brett Vale only 3rd and about 100 lenghts behind :eek: €1 left and its gone on Paco Boy for €1.91 returns.

And Paco loses. My account is now empty bar my outstanding double on Atalanta/Benin.

Will top it up by €20 now in the hope of actually making some money. I started this 2 weeks ago with €14 and got up to €80 before slowly losing it all. Hope i've learned a few lessons along the way and thanks to everyone for advice, tips and encouragement. Now has anyone got anything for this afternoon for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

really enjoyed the thread,fair play to ya :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

Have a look at Makena in Fontwell in the 3'20
    also Mad Jack Dunkan in Wocester in the 4'40
    Both short enough though

Woddle wrote: »
    Both short enough though

Cheers...i topped up by €20 so have €3 on Makena at 5/6 insure bet 2 places :D Returns €5.50

Both short enough though

Great stuff Woddle :D A good start to me starting afresh here. €22.50 to play with now

• Advertisement

€2.50 on Celtic Life at 10/11 for a placing in the 3.50 at Dundalk. Returns €4.77

€2.50 on Celtic Life at 10/11 for a placing in the 3.50 at Dundalk. Returns €4.77

Beaten into 4th by a photo finish to leave me back at €20 :(

One last bet today.€5 on Mad Jack Duncan at 10/11 insure bet 3 places. Returns €9.55 if he wins or money back if he comes second/third.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Having a 20/80 on Kirkhammerton meself. Odds are just unresistable. 9.8 on BF.

One last bet today.€5 on Mad Jack Duncan at 10/11 insure bet 3 places. Returns €9.55 if he wins or money back if he comes second/third.

Good man Mad Jack Duncan despite making a mess of jumping the last. €24.55 in the account now :D Cheers to Woddle for the tip

• Advertisement

No bother, I had them in a double aswell as singles :D
    €5 paid €37.50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

Great tipping here. I had Celtic in a treble so a missed chance for me but my other bets come through so I'll put it down to experience. These horses will go in my keep an eye on file. Thanks!

Last bet for today...€2.55 double on Banfield and Real Potasi(who)(Bolivian team with 3 wins on the bounce and at home). Returns €5.80 and leaves me with €22. Thats me done for today i hope :eek:

Ok the above double lost but sure im getting used to losing :( Feck all footie on today so going with a 2.00 double on Gwilyn (bath 3.10) and Ultra Cool(5.05 Roscommon) to both be placed. Returns 8.40. Pyro tips Gwilyn and Gavin Ulta Cool(Hope you lads dont mind me taking your suggestions). If anyone has anything dont be shy in posting ;)

Newton
    3:00-Amazing request
    3:30-Strumble head
    4:00-On you go

Bath
    4:40-Shianda

Not as confident as yesterdays tips, so tentative betting only

Newton
    3:00-Amazing request
    3:30-Strumble head
    4:00-On you go

Bath
    4:40-Shianda

Still going with my small bets til i get decent amount in my kitty. 1.00 double on Amazing request and Strumble ahead to be both placed. Returns 4.13. And a 2.00 double on Shianda and On you go to both be placed. Returns 4.70 and leaves me with 17.00.

Today will be a strange day to judge this early but I'd also give the nod to 'On You Go'. I'd add 15.40 Bath Two Ish 11-8. Plenty of possible selections later but we'll see how the weather goes. Mite be a good day to follow the market.

Lot of money for Two Ish.

I like Sporting Rebel 12/1 for an e/w in the 4.10. Has some form in a class 3 that the others don't. Could go well.

2 of my 3 doubles up in smoke after one race :( Going with 2.00 on Two Ish for returns of 4.75. Think it will be my last punt today(unless it wins)

Shocking day with none of my bets even close to winning. Thats enough for me today. -7.00 for today leaves me with 15.00 but im confidant i can make a few quid in the footie tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Very heavy in Newton, I should have given up after the first one.

Newton
    3:00-Amazing request Lose
    3:30-Strumble head NR
    4:00-On you go Lose

Bath
    4:40-Shianda Win

1 out of 3, still a profit

1 out of 3, still a profit

Good win in the last...pity i had it in a double..roll on tomorrow :D

International footie today :( Going with a 5.00 accum on Russia, Turkey and Albania. Returns 16.37. If this bet is looking good i will do another accum. Balance now stands at 10.00

A few bigger priced horses
    Laytown
    6:30 - Appletree magic - each way 8/1

Sedgefield
    5:50 - Zahara joy - eacy way 13/2

also
    Goodwood
    2:00 - Aragall - win only 7/2

a few others aswell.

Alubari 9/1 in the 4:20 at Goodwood might be worth a place bet. 9-1 seems about right and the market seems to correcting the price here but its a small race with 3 places up for grabs against an experienced horse and one showing promise. The third slot if wide open IMO. Small place bet might grab you a few quid.

Don't know if you looked at the the blog but last 2 came in, including a 6/1 :D

I thought Alubari was good place bet too but since BF was giving 13, I took it each way. Here's hoping.

Don't know if you looked at the the blog but last 2 came in, including a 6/1 :D

For once i've been too busy in work and haven't been online all afternoon :( Nothing wrong with 6/1 tho :D

• Advertisement

For once i've been too busy in work and haven't been online all afternoon :( Nothing wrong with 6/1 tho :D

3/4 now and 3 winners in a row, get in :D

Advertisement