Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me pay for last night!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

Woddle wrote: »
    3/4 now and 3 winners in a row, get in :D

Jaysus impressive stuff....im gonna jinx you now by backing Avertis and Effigy. 2.00 on both to placed for reurns of 9.24. Balance now at 8.00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

scopper wrote: »
    Alubari 9/1 in the 4:20 at Goodwood might be worth a place bet. 9-1 seems about right and the market seems to correcting the price here but its a small race with 3 places up for grabs against an experienced horse and one showing promise. The third slot if wide open IMO. Small place bet might grab you a few quid.

This paid off. Alubari comes third :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

hitman79 wrote: »
    Jaysus impressive stuff....im gonna jinx you now by backing Avertis and Effigy. 2.00 on both to placed for reurns of 9.24. Balance now at 8.00

:D
    Possibly but if the remaining 6 lose I still end up in profit €1/€2.5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

3/4 now and 3 winners in a row, get in :D

Where did you post this? Can't find the thread you are referring to or is it a blog? Both Avertis and Effigy are drifting at the mo. Swift Chap would be my selection and maybe Sunshine Always to place (10/1) is worth a punt. Hard races to call.

scopper wrote: »
    Where did you post this? Can't find the thread you are referring to or is it a blog? Both Avertis and Effigy are drifting at the mo. Swift Chap would be my selection and maybe Sunshine Always to place (10/1) is worth a punt. Hard races to call.

Sent you a pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,435 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

UmI cant find it either:-S

Get the fcuk in :D

Both my bets lost today so one small accum of Denmark, Czechs, Albania and Macedonia. €3.00 for €9.61 returns

Keane and Doyle to both score.€3 returns €5.50 and leaves €2 in the account

Keane and Doyle to both score.€3 returns €5.50 and leaves €2 in the account

At least one bet came in for me. Have just thrown .50 on Scotland to return €1.70. Leaves me with €7.00

• Advertisement

At least one bet came in for me. Have just thrown .50 on Scotland to return €1.70. Leaves me with €7.00

Was a stupid bet but came good. €8.70 in the account :D

Really struggling to make any profit with this gambling game :eek: Anyways small bets again in the hope of making profit. 1.70 double on Mariachi Man(2:00 Don) and Top Care(2:10 Ep). Returns 5.49. Would i be better off constantly betting on bets with really short odds like 1/10 etc in the hope of slowly making money :confused:

No I don't think so but you do need a staking plan in my opinion, staking plans are great in that if you have a bad run they still protect your bank.

No I don't think so but you do need a staking plan in my opinion, staking plans are great in that if you have a bad run they still protect your bank.

As i said im not a big gambler or an experienced one? By staking plan do you mean only spending a certain amount each day? Im sticking to 20.00 a week at the moment. When its gone its gone :D I robbed Top Care off your blog by the way ;)

As i said im not a big gambler or an experienced one? By staking plan do you mean only spending a certain amount each day? Im sticking to 20.00 a week at the moment. When its gone its gone :D I robbed Top Care off your blog by the way ;)

Top care placed, I prefer the Uttoxeter selections. I opened up a betpack account last night, you get a free €25 bet so it's gone on Past heritage in the 5:40 at 13/2, fingers crossed.

Top care placed, I prefer the Uttoxeter selections. I opened up a betpack account last night, you get a free €25 bet so it's gone on Past heritage in the 5:40 at 13/2, fingers crossed.

Might open a betpack account for the free 25.00 alright. I'll leave it til the weekend tho. Going with 1.00 Eastwell Smiles to be placed in the 3:30. Returns 2.20 and leaves me with 6.00. Best of luck with Past Heritage. 5th favourite in an 8 horse race tho. Josephine Malines i reckon could win it on recent form.

Also threw 1.00 on Group Therapy in the 3:10 at evns. Insure bet 2 places

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Do they just give you a free €25 when you sign up or is it like the others that you have to make a bet of so and so and get that amount as a free bet?

Do they just give you a free €25 when you sign up or is it like the others that you have to make a bet of so and so and get that amount as a free bet?

Like the others

Might open a betpack account for the free 25.00 alright. I'll leave it til the weekend tho. Going with 1.00 Eastwell Smiles to be placed in the 3:30. Returns 2.20 and leaves me with 6.00. Best of luck with Past Heritage. 5th favourite in an 8 horse race tho. Josephine Malines i reckon could win it on recent form.

Also threw 1.00 on Group Therapy in the 3:10 at evns. Insure bet 2 places

And he comes 3rd :( Left with 5.00 now and think i'll give up already!

I'd imagine you have to stake 25.00 as is the norm. I can see alot of people having alot of online accounts. Just join a new bookies every week!

Mr Power refunded me 1.00 so 1.00 on Saint Luke in the 5:10. Insure bet 2 places. Returns 1.91

• Advertisement

Ok 1 last bet for the afternoon. 3.00 double on Qviding and Orlando Pirates. Returns 6.19. Qviding in good form and at home. Pirates are at home too and have won their only game this season. Balance of 2.00 so need this to come in :D

Get the fcuk in €187.50 now sitting in my betpack :D
    I told you I preferred Uttoxeter
    A NR, 1 loser and 2 winners

4970973537_2dc0102b14_b.jpg
    Project1 by , on Flickr

Fair play mate...great bet....i may set up a betpack account and hope for similar luck :D

Mr Power refunded me 1.00 so 1.00 on Saint Luke in the 5:10. Insure bet 2 places. Returns 1.91

Second so my €1 back to bring me back to €3

Ok 1 last bet for the afternoon. 3.00 double on Qviding and Orlando Pirates. Returns 6.19. Qviding in good form and at home. Pirates are at home too and have won their only game this season. Balance of 2.00 so need this to come in :D

Qviding win but need the Pirates to score in the second half :D

Dam you Pirates....

€1 on Buckland in the 6.15 Kempton. Returns €1.73.

On the Betpack account do i have to make a single bet of €25 to get the free bet of €25?

On the Betpack account do i have to make a single bet of €25 to get the free bet of €25?

If you put €25 in and bet €25 they'll give you a free €25 euro bet, if you lodge €10 and bet €10, they'll only give you €10.
    €25 is the max.

also try the promo code here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=65950548&postcount=44
    I got a free €5 bet aswell.
    I had to ring them this morning for my free €25, I thought briefly I wasn't going to get it because I won with my €25, but 15 mins later it was in my account and I won again with Kinigi 3.25 but they took the stake back and just gave me the profit.

Not a good day so far for me but if avon lady comes in, I'll do alright as it's in a double.

No joy again...€1 on Daas Rite to be placed in the next at Kempton. Returns €1.83. Balance of €1

He wins and at 6/1. Back up to €2.83. Now going with €0.83 on State of Mind to be placed in the next for returns of €1.49

No joy again...€1 on Daas Rite to be placed in the next at Kempton. Returns €1.83. Balance of €1

He wins and at 6/1. Back up to €2.83. Now going with €0.83 on State of Mind to be placed in the next for returns of €1.49

He only comes 3rd. Ok €1 win on Hamloola in the 8.15. Returns €2.25 and leaves me with €1:eek:

• Advertisement

Not a good day so far for me but if avon lady comes in, I'll do alright as it's in a double.

Get in :D

Advertisement