Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me pay for last night!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

Woddle wrote: »
    Get in :D

Fair play...she stormed thru to win it.

Down to my last €1 and going with Fitz to be placed in the 8.45. Returns €2.38

hitman79 wrote: »
    Fair play...she stormed thru to win it.

Down to my last €1 and going with Fitz to be placed in the 8.45. Returns €2.38

That won to give me €2.38 and throwing the €2.38 on Vilnius to be placed in the last for returns of €4.36

That won to give me €2.38 and throwing the €2.38 on Vilnius to be placed in the last for returns of €4.36

And that didnt win :mad: Thread is now €34 down in 3 weeks.

Ok throwing another €20 in my account and my first bet is €5 on Everton to beat Man U tomorrow at an unbelievable 8/1. Most places are only giving 3/1 :eek:

€3 treble of Bohs, Cork and Derry. Returns €5.70 and leaves me with €12.00. Im actually thinking of sticking to football these days :eek:

€3 treble of Bohs, Cork and Derry. Returns €5.70 and leaves me with €12.00. Im actually thinking of sticking to football these days :eek:

Dam you Derry. Ok one accum today. €10 on Arsenal, Newcastle, Man C, Chelsea. Returns €37.50. Balance of €2

So Far
    Dep:€54
    WD:€0 :(

• Advertisement

And that didnt win :mad: Thread is now €34 down in 3 weeks.

Ok throwing another €20 in my account and my first bet is €5 on Everton to beat Man U tomorrow at an unbelievable 8/1. Most places are only giving 3/1 :eek:

The way this ended i dont mind losing my fiver :D Badly need my accum to come in tho

Dam you Derry. Ok one accum today. €10 on Arsenal, Newcastle, Man C, Chelsea. Returns €37.50. Balance of €2

So Far

I dont fecking believe it...my accum is gone tits up already :mad:

So Far

Bloody hell i doubt i could even predict what day it is tomorrow.
    Bayern, Red Bull and Sturm. €1 treble. Returns €2.44

Bloody hell i doubt i could even predict what day it is tomorrow.
    Bayern, Red Bull and Sturm. €1 treble. Returns €2.44

Another loss :( Only €1 left so a double of Hertha and Aarhus. Returns €1.84 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

If i was you i wouldn't do as many accumulators as i find it to hard to try make money that way one team out of them will usually let you down no mater how much of a sure thing they look eg man utd yesterday.

• Advertisement

Another loss :( Only €1 left so a double of Hertha and Aarhus. Returns €1.84 :D

Finally a win. €0.84 on a double of Polonia Warszawa and Saint Andreu. Returns €1.76

Finally a win. €0.84 on a double of Polonia Warszawa and Saint Andreu. Returns €1.76

Back down to my last euro again. €0.50 on AEK and Breidablik. Returns €0.90. And €0.50 on Real Potasi and FH Hafnarfjordur. Returns €0.85

Back down to my last euro again. €0.50 on AEK and Breidablik. Returns €0.90. And €0.50 on Real Potasi and FH Hafnarfjordur. Returns €0.85

Both come good. €1.75 to play with tomorrow :D

Two doubles today.
    1.00 on Bohs/Honka..Returns 1.71
    0.75 on Sham Rvs/Monaghan ..Returns 1.51
    Account now empty so hopefully one comes in :D

Two doubles today.
    1.00 on Bohs/Honka..Returns 1.71
    0.75 on Sham Rvs/Monaghan ..Returns 1.51
    Account now empty so hopefully one comes in :D

Dam you Rovers and Honka. Account now empty. Giving up for a week or so now as im heading away. Hopefully come back refreshed and try make some money.

So Far
    Dep €54
    WD €0

Shocking figures really but only works out at losing about €2.50 a day :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Shocking figures really but only works out at losing about €2.50 a day :eek:

Yes, but with relatively low stakes too don't forget. €2.50 a day is grand, €25 a day wouldn't be!

Mr Power felt sorry for me and gave me €2 free games bet which i have now put in my sports account :D
    €1 on Toluca tonight. Returns €1.33
    €1 on Juve/Getafe. Returns €1.81
    Thats me done til im home on sunday. Mad the way Paddy Power give you a free bet to entice you back in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

Howiye lads I've ust read the whole thread in the last hour. Some good reading. Hitman I think less of the wild accums 3 team max I always go for, going for anymore and it's just unpredictable. Coughlans tips have dried up I was hoping that they kept coming and I might have grabbed one. Anyway I will follow this for the future. Good lick with those doubles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭fkiely

Mr Power felt sorry for me and gave me €2 free games bet which i have now put in my sports account :D
    Thats me done til im home on sunday. Mad the way Paddy Power give you a free bet to entice you back in :D

Good luck tonight, been following your thread for a while. Good read.

Well after a short holiday im back. Only one of the above bets came in so only have €1.33 in the account. Mainly gonna be singles and doubles from now on and hopefully build my account up slowly. Ok 3 bets tonight
    €0.43 on Deportivo San Martin. Returns €0.62
    €0.40 on Melgar. Returns €0.58
    €0.50 on Anderlecht/ Carabobo. Returns €0.93

• Advertisement

Well after a short holiday im back. Only one of the above bets came in so only have €1.33 in the account. Mainly gonna be singles and doubles from now on and hopefully build my account up slowly. Ok 3 bets tonight
    €0.43 on Deportivo San Martin. Returns €0.62 3-0 win
    €0.40 on Melgar. Returns €0.58 3-3 after Melgar led 2-0
    €0.50 on Anderlecht/ Carabobo. Returns €0.93

Ok throwing my €0.62 on a double of Deportivo Tachira/Estudiantes de Merida. Both at home to lesser teams and in good form. Returns €1.18

Ok throwing my €0.62 on a double of Deportivo Tachira/Estudiantes de Merida. Both at home to lesser teams and in good form. Returns €1.18

Well that came in but my Anderlecht double didnt. So €1.18 to play with tomorrow :D

€1.18 on a double of CSKA and Helsingborgs. Returns €2.04. Both teams at home and in decent form. CSKA should be a banker at home to the bottom team.

Cska double looks like coming good but throwing €20 into my account now so i can place a few bets tonight. This will mean i've deposited €74 in just over 4 weeks and havent withdrawn anything. As stated before i can afford to lose €20 a week so im still just below that amount. Gonna research my bets a lot more and hopefully will be able to slowly make a few quid with singles/doubles and the occasional treble. For tonight im going with the following.
    Porto €2 for €2.89 returns
    Under 3.5 in Dundalk game and under 2.5 in Deportivo games. The double returns €2.14

Balance of €17 with 3 bets in play.

So far:
    Dep €74
    WD 0

€1.18 on a double of CSKA and Helsingborgs. Returns €2.04. Both teams at home and in decent form. CSKA should be a banker at home to the bottom team.

Close for both teams but they came good. Account now at 19.04. Hopefully at least one of my 2 bets tonight comes in to get me over the €20 mark

Cska double looks like coming good but throwing €20 into my account now so i can place a few bets tonight. This will mean i've deposited €74 in just over 4 weeks and havent withdrawn anything. As stated before i can afford to lose €20 a week so im still just below that amount. Gonna research my bets a lot more and hopefully will be able to slowly make a few quid with singles/doubles and the occasional treble. For tonight im going with the following.
    Porto €2 for €2.89 returns
    Under 3.5 in Dundalk game and under 2.5 in Deportivo games. The double returns €2.14

Balance of €17 with 3 bets in play.

So far:
    Dep €74
    WD 0

Porto do the business but Deportivo went goal crazy. €21.93 in the account tho. Small progress but its better than nothing. €1.93 going on Alajeulense in the Costa Rican league(wtf). 5 wins in the last 5 and at home. Returns 2.70 and leaves me with €20.00

• Registered Users Posts: 10,435 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Just wondering why is this still in the advice sub forum? Would you not be better off getting it moved to challenges/logs seeing ur not getting any advice as such:-S

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

This man speaks sense. :pac:

Thread moved.

Porto do the business but Deportivo went goal crazy. €21.93 in the account tho. Small progress but its better than nothing. €1.93 going on Alajeulense in the Costa Rican league(wtf). 5 wins in the last 5 and at home. Returns 2.70 and leaves me with €20.00

Good stuff from Alajeulense. 22.70 in the account and a quiet day in work to study some form.

Cheers for moving me Pyro :D

• Advertisement

One afternoon footie double of Chemnitzer and Hallescher. 2.70 pays 5.40 and leaves me with 20.00. Both teams in decent form particularly Cheminitzer with 5 wins from 5 and won 6-0 in their last game. Hallescher are at home to the bottom team so should win aswell.

Advertisement