Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speculation about points

• 22-08-2010 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

I saw on this a few days ago that we should have heard last Friday about the points etc. Apparently colleges send out word about the points they reckon we'll need? Has anyone any idea if this is true and where I'd find this information? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭AH92

Well a friend of mine who knows a friend who knows a friend who knows a friend who knows a friend who knows a friend who knows a friend said that all points will rise to 600 points!!!!
    jk im not sure about this but don't worry about it the offers are very close so just lay back and don't fret about it : )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

try and take your mind off it boss, your gonna be hearing a lot of rumours over the next few hours but youve got to ignore them, we will all know by the early hours of tommorow morning

Advertisement