Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You can't mistake my biology!!

• 22-08-2010 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Heya guys..

I got an A2 in biology right.. for the sake of an extra 10 points i think i should view it especially.

However, what do you think I should do if it's like 85%. Do you think I should risk it??

I'd be gutted if they brought me down. I mean, I love biology like!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Well depends on how you feel when you view the paper and if you think that the paper was marked unfairly.
    If the marking was fine and you were on 85% then don't send it off for the love of god :eek::P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Umm, go ahead and view it and then decide if you should go ahead and get it rechecked, if you think there are errors in the marking. The likelihood of being downgraded is slim, but it's still a small risk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 koolkitty

Yeah yer right, sure I've got nothing to lose by viewing it!:D

If it's like 89% I'll be freaking pissed!! LOL!

Ya see I got 410 like and I'm not too pushed about where I get my course or anything I just really wanted the A1! LOL!

But an additional 10 points might keep me closer to Cork at the end of the day thus reducing many costs!!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

If you were at 85%, then the paper should have been checked by a second examiner. You'll know this if you see two different pen colours...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Unless you need that extra ten points for your course, I wouldn't bother. Sure it'd be nice to get an A1, but an A2 is still a great mark and in a few years you probably won't even remember.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭PARARORY

Im viewing 4 scripts ( I got A2s in all of them ) out of curiosity and also to see If I'm at all close to the 90% mark.

If i'm over 88.5 i'l most likely recheck it ( with my teachers advice etc... )

But anything under that I would be worried I could be downgraded!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Aisling1992

I'm going to view 5 of my scripts. Got B1's so I just want to see how I did out of curiosity. I think you should view it and go through it and see if it's worth sending it to be rechecked. It's worth viewing it. :)

Advertisement