Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor MMS & Data settings and Carrier logo for iOS 4.x

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭SONIC2008

Jakmeehan wrote: »
    SONIC2008 wrote: »
    time4tea wrote: »
    The Bundle works a treat but manual settings are as follows:

APN: data.mymeteor.ie
    Username: My
    Password: Meteor

APN: mms.mymeteor.ie
    Username: My
    Password: Meteor
    MMSC: http://mms.mymeteor.ie
    MMS Proxy: 010.085.085.085:8799#
    MMS Max Message size: 307200
    Can anyone please help me with this? I have entered all these settings on my 3gs for my meteor sim. The sms screen allows me add a photo but it goes to about 90% and then fails.

You shouldn't need to manually enter these settings anymore since meteor have an official carrier bundle now. Just connect to iTunes and it should ask you to accept the new settings, or if you're on iOS 5 they should be on your iPhone already
    Thanks, would I still be able to get these settings through iTunes on a jailbroken iPhone?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭dannye92

anyone get this working on ios 5?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

dannye92 wrote: »
    anyone get this working on ios 5?

Just accept the Meteor carrier bundle update.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭DermoMIO

you dont need it ios 5 this thread was for before meteor were a "certified apple carrier" or whatever apple call it

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭SONIC2008

Does anyone actually know how I set up mms manually. Its not just me, all my friends who have prepay iphones on jailbroken 3gs have the same problem. When we enter the settings on the phone, it allows us to add the photo to the message and the sending bar almost completes but then fails at the end and the message shows an exclamation mark saying "your message was not sent. Tap try again to send this message."

Someone suggested that I dont need to enter them manually, that I just connect to itunes and it will ask me to accept the new settings, but that doesnt happen!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement