Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disable email notifications

Options
  • 22-08-2010 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭

Hey.

Under "Default Thread Subscription Mode" in the options menu I have selected 'No email notification'.. however I still get notifications for about 5-6 threads per day. Is there any way to disable them completely? They only clutter up my inbox and I don't read them since I use the Subscribed thread feature whenever I'm online

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi URL. If you go into your CP and click on List Subscriptions under Subscribed Threads, it'll come up with Folder Controls. Click on Empty Current Folder and that should do the trick for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Thanks Zaph. Will the threads I've subscribed to still be visible on that page if I empty the folder?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

That'll remove all your thread subscriptions. If you only want to remove some of them you should go into your CP and there'll be a list of your subscribed threads and forums. You can unsubscribe from them individually there.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

It's only the email updates that I want to disable though.. sorry, I should have made that clearer in my OP. I'd still like my subscribed threads to show up in my CP

Advertisement