Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tocco Lite, is it good?

Options
  • 22-08-2010 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I am thinking of getting the Samsung Tocco Lite on the Vodafone network. I read lots of reviews online about it, most of them not too good. But they where all from '09 and the problems where mostly with this phone bought in Carphone Warehouse on the O2 network!
    I mainly use my phone for txt and calls but would really like a touchscreen one. So is it worth getting and has anyone experiences with it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

its a low end cheap phone...i think that says it all :)

its good for teenagers that dont know the value of euro and gonna trash it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 sn

I bought the same phone last year and paid 100 euros for it...Its a decent touchscreen phone with not many attractive features.
    And i dont think the price of this phone has dropped much with either of the operators..dont recommend paying 100 quids or more for this phone as there are many other better phones available for the same price...

One thing which i have experienced about the phone is that it has an amazing battery life...other than that nothing catchy abt this phone...

i would recommend it if you are looking for basic phone functions like making calls and sending texts, takes a decent picture as well

Advertisement