Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tabby cat found in Celbridge/Ardclough area

Options
  • 22-08-2010 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I posted this in the Lost&Found section of Animals and pets issues, but just in case some lurkers of the Kildare forum don't check that place out much, I thought I'd post here.

An brown/black tabby cat, a bit small to be a full grown adult but not small enough to be a kitten, has wandered into our garden the last 2 nights. Very affectionate and good with small children, so have a feeling it's a family pet, although its claws are quite long and no collar, so may have been missing for some time.

Poor kitty is absolutely ravenous as well, and is basically inhaling anything we give him/her.

Please spread the word, we're not really equipped for a cat at home here, and he/she is constantly mewing, obviously upset and knows this isn't their home.

Cat's can't wander too far, so I'm hazarding a guess that this kitty is from the Celbridge/Ardclough area, possibly from one of the estates in between (Chelmsford, Simmonstown, Temple Manor etc). I wouldn't say it's come from as far as Straffan but if you know anyone who's lost a brown/black tabby in the last few days in the Celbridge/Ardclough area, send me a PM and I can send you pics.

Hope this kitty is claimed soon!

Photo0352.jpg

Photo0354.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

*bump*

Little guy is still hanging around our garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Take them to the DSPCA or a vet, if they have a microchip they can have their owners identified and contacted. If not, the DSPCA are great at finding new homes for cats, usually pretty quickly.

Advertisement